Hot on the heels of the current huge Overwatch patch, Blizzard has launched a brand new smaller one on PC.
The new Overwatch replace brings fixes to quite a few bugs, however the greatest spotlight is the removing of a number of maps from the Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch rotation.
Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Temple of Anubis, and Volskaya Industries are now not a part of the DM and TDM record, however can nonetheless be chosen in customized video games. Blizzard didn’t give a purpose for this resolution. One different huge be aware is a change to how a lot Mercy’s Resurrect final contributes to her on-fore meter.
This was accomplished to account for the big change made to Mercy within the unique patch. The replace is obtainable solely on PC, however the identical fixes can be rolled into a much bigger replace for PS4, and Xbox One to be launched later.
See the total record of patch notes beneath:
- The credit score that Mercy’s Resurrect contributes towards her on-fire meter has been adjusted to account for the current adjustments in its performance
- Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Temple of Anubis, or Volskaya Industries have been faraway from the Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch map rotation, however can nonetheless be chosen in Custom Games
- Made a number of changes to the spectator digicam to enhance the viewing expertise
- Fixed a bug that brought on the audio from Junkertown’s entrance gate to play when previewing and opening Loot Boxes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the stagger and knockdown VO from canceling lively voice strains
- Fixed a bug that allowed an incorrect voice line to play when firing D.Va’s Micro Missiles
- Fixed a problem that brought on the spectator digicam to lose monitor of heroes and player-controlled objects (e.g. Junkrat’s Rip-Tire)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Genji and Mercy’s final voice strains from functioning correctly when the Oni or Winged Victory skins have been outfitted
- Fixed a problem that brought on sound results to repeatedly repeat when utilizing a beam weapon (e.g. Zarya’s Particle Cannon) to destroy the motorbike within the attackers’ spawn room on Junkertown
- Fixed a problem that activated audio cues which can be usually related to enemy hits when taking pictures the motorbike on Junkertown