November 3, 2020 – L4D Team
An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.
– Fixed The Last Stand’s Village Scavenge map not having any weapons.
– Recompiled common infected materials to fix visual errors on Linux.
– Removed alarm glass from a non-alarm car.
– Fixed Special Infected being able to trigger the helicopter flyover when leaving the bumper car building on Dark Carnival Barns.
– c7m1 and c12m5: Fixed a few nav issues that caused tanks to get stuck.
– c1m1: Marked all areas outside of building on ground as not allowing any spawns.
– c11m5: Marked a few areas near the plane crash fire as no-threat to prevent tanks from spawning too close to the fire.