The newest Hearthstone replace is reside, and it not solely contains balance changes to several cards, however it fixes a number of bugs and applies modifications to sure Murlocs. Read on for the complete patch notes.
The following Murlocs that affected all Murlocs now solely have an effect on pleasant ones. This was carried out to “improve the Murloc mirror-match,” and the playing cards aren’t eligible for a full mud refund:
- Grimscale Oracle now reads “Your other Murlocs have +1 Attack.”
- Coldlight Seer now reads “Battlecry: Give your other Murlocs +2 Health.”
- Murloc Tidecaller now reads “Whenever you summon a Murloc, gain +1 Attack.”
- Murloc Warleader now reads “Your other Murlocs have +2/+1.”
- Ethereal Peddler now reads “Battlecry: If you’re holding any non-Rogue class cards, reduce their cost by (2).” This was carried out to make it extra clear, particularly with upcoming releases.
- Many new day by day quests have been added.
- Illidan will as soon as once more play Darkscale Healer through the Tutorial.
- “Win 5 Tavern Brawls” quest will not be given throughout days that Tavern Brawls aren’t lively.
- The following card again has been added: Welcome Inn – Acquired by attending BlizzCon 2016 or buying a Virtual Ticket for BlizzCon 2016.
- One Night in Karazhan playing cards will now present up with the identical frequency as different card units within the Arena
- Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End now correctly applies the Overload impact when it casts a spell with Overload.
- Sir Finley Mrrgglton not presents Lesser Heal as an possibility of Hero Powers to Discover when performed by Tyrande.
- Casting Entomb on a remodeled minion will not reveal the minion’s id if it will get drawn once more.
- Gladiator’s Longbow now correctly prevents harm brought on by Explosive Trap.
- Terestian Illhoof will not use Icky Imps to assault sure minions if it should trigger Terestian Illhoof to take deadly harm.
- The curtains on the Karazhan board at the moment are affected by the Nozdormu sandstorm.
- Hitting the Escape key whereas on the Main Hub as soon as once more opens the sport menu.
- Spending and gaining Mana Crystals in fast succession ought to not trigger show points.
- Cards ought to not rearrange themselves at random after taking part in a number of playing cards rapidly.
- Casting Silvermoon Portal or Moonglade Portal with sure different playing cards will not trigger summoned minions to drift.
- Golden Heroes at the moment are animated throughout Arena matches.
- Spectators ought to not expertise graphical glitches when playing cards are returned to the hand.
- Golden Heroes will now seem golden in sport once more for all gamers.
- Malchezaar’s Imp will not be triggered by playing cards that don’t get discarded.
- Non-targeted Hero powers will not stay flipped if used simply earlier than the rope timer forces the top of flip.
- Resolved a difficulty the place an meant card performed from the hand would often be swapped with an adjoining card.
- Increased Spell Damage animations ought to not persist after minions with Spell Damage are faraway from the battlefield.
- Quickly concentrating on a minion with Divine Shield with a second assault that might kill it now accurately shows the cranium icon.
- Addressed a textual content inconsistency with “Choose One” playing cards.
- Heroes ought to not give a second warning that the flip is almost over.
- Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End will not solid spells after being Silenced.
- Resolved a difficulty the place gamers that didn’t cycle quests after a sure time frame then cleared all quests without delay may purchase a number of quests in a single day.
Hearthstone’s newest patch comes forward of the game’s new Heroic Tavern Brawl, which Blizzard says is supposed for “the extremely competitive and experienced” participant.
It sounds reasonably aggressive, and to be able to enter, gamers will want pony up an entry price of $9.99 or 1000 gold to take part for a restricted quantity of accomplished runs. Rewards will scale relying on the variety of wins and the brawl will solely final so long as one regular Tavern Brawl week.