Holy shit, how a lot for that Ruiner 2000?
GTA Online’s new replace, Import/Export, is now live. You need to minimize to the chase, proper? How a lot is all this shit going to value us?
Well, firstly, not all the brand new automobiles can be found so that you can purchase irrespective of how a lot cheddar you’ve acquired within the financial institution. Some will solely turn out to be accessible to you by finishing sure jobs. If you’re questioning why some automobiles have two costs, it’s as a result of finishing sure import/export jobs will get you the automobile at a less expensive worth or you should buy it outright for the upper price ticket.
But of the rides at present accessible, right here’s the place you’ll discover them, and extra importantly, how a lot they value.
We’ll replace this checklist all through the day as we uncover extra.
Warstock Cache & Carry
- Rocket Voltic: $2,880,000 – $three,830,400
- Ruiner 2000: $four,320,000 – $5,745,600
- Wastelander: $495,000 – $658,350
- Armored Boxville: $2,200,000 – $2,926,000
- Blazer Aqua: $1,320,000 – $1,755,600
- Technical Aqua: $1,120,000 – $1,489,600
- Phantom Wedge: $1,920,000 – $2,553,600
- Ramp Buggy: $2,400,000 – $three,192,000
- Pegassi Tempesta: $1,329,000
- Ocelot Penetrator: $880,000
Benny’s Original Motorworks
- Principe Diabolus: $169,000
- Annis Elegy RH8 (free) Upgrade to Classic Elegy: $904,000
Of course you’re going to wish a brand new customized storage for all these new automobiles. You should purchase one but it surely’s going to value you near 7 million for the 60-car areas – take a look at this display seize from chuck_the_man.
And it seems now you can change your look – a much-requested characteristic. That’s going to value you $100,000. Wow. Thanks evoke3 for the picture.
If you’re after a much less radical look than an entire face change, you’ll be able to at all times decide up one of many 10 new masks (thanks killazspain)
We’ll replace with extra as we the day rolls on…