Winners of the 34th annual Golden Joystick Awards have been announced for 2016.
As all the time, winners have been voted on by the general public, with nominees posted on September 1.
Last yr, The Witcher three: Wild Hunt walked away with extra trophies than any title, and this yr the sport took residence 4, counting writer and performing classes.
Overwatch received 5 awards: Best Original Game, Multiplayer Game, Best Gaming Moment, Competitive Game of the Year, Best Gaming Moment and PC Game of the Year.
Ultimate Game of the Year went to Dark Souls three.
The checklist of winners in every class are posted beneath.
- Best Audio: Fallout four
- Best Gaming Moment: Play of the Game in Overwatch
- Best Gaming Performance: Doug Cockle as The Witcher three’s Geralt
- Best Gaming Platform: Steam
- Best Indie Game: Firewatch
- Best Multiplayer Game: Overwatch
- Best Original Game: Overwatch
- Best Storytelling: The Witcher three: Blood and Wine
- Best Visual Design: The Witcher three: Blood and Wine
- Breakthrough Award: Eric Barone (Stardew Valley)
- Competitive Game of the Year: Overwatch
- Competitive Play of the Year: coldzera’s leaping AWP quad kill at MLG Columbus
- Critics Choice Award: Titanfall 2
- Gaming Personality of the Year: Sean Plott (Day (9))
- Hall of Fame: Lara Croft
- Handheld/Mobile Game of the Year: Pokemon Go
- Innovation of the Year: Pokemon Go
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Eiji Aonuma
- Most Wanted Game: Mass Effect Andromeda
- Nintendo Game of the Year: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
- PC Game of the Year: Overwatch
- PlayStation Game of the Year: Uncharted four: A Thief’s End
- Studio of the Year: CD Projekt Red
- Ultimate Game of the Year: Dark Souls three
- Xbox Game of the Year: Rise of the Tomb Raider
- YouTube – Upcoming Personality of the Year: Jesse Cox
The 34th Golden Joystick Awards came about on November 18 on the Indig02 at London’s O2 Arena.