Next to the trusty cutlass, is there a nautical weapon as piratey as a cannon? Here’s the place you possibly can lay your arms on Fortnite’s latest weapon-vehicle hybrid: the Pirate Cannon.
Not solely are you able to wheel a Pirate Cannon round like a procuring trolley, however it fires explosive cannonballs like a mounted turret. The cannonballs break by way of all types of objects and buildings immediately, making this a novel weapon and a strong instrument in opposition to late game bases.
It’s most enjoyable function although, is which you could enter the entrance of the cannon and fireplace your self out of the entrance. It’s a good way to cowl an honest quantity of distance shortly, and your character will break by way of objects and surroundings, so it’s good for re-positioning.
The majority of the Pirate Cannons are within the Pirate Camps across the map, however there are just a few elsewhere like Lazy Lagoon and east of Happy Hamlet.
We’ll add extra places as we discover them, however tell us within the feedback should you discover any!
Fortnite Pirate Cannon Locations
We’ll break up the places the place you’ll find Pirate Cannons by biome:
Snow Pirate Cannons
- There’s a Pirate Cannon on the again of a truck on the street between Happy Hamlet and Lucky Landing. It’s just a bit to the west of the bridge between the 2 areas.
- You can discover just a few Cannons on the camp to the northwest of Shifty Shafts
Desert Pirate Cannons
- There’s one other camp to the northwest of Paradise Palms. It’s close to the bridge that connects the desert to the remainder of the map
Jungle Pirate Cannons
- The giant pirate ship within the centre of Lazy Lagoon homes some Pirate Cannons in its center decks
- You’ll discover one other camp to the northwest of Lazy Lagoon, full with Cannons
- Just to the southeast of the Volcano is one other camp with extra Cannons
Grassy Pirate Cannons
- On prime of the hill to the northwest of Fatal Fields and southwest of Salty Springs you’ll discover one more camp with Cannons
- Just to the west of Dusty Divot there’s a camp with Cannons
- The final set of Cannons we’ve discovered are to the southwest of Pleasant Park, simply south of the mountain