Final Fantasy XV launched on PC a month in the past, together with a number of recent options and all of the DLC in an effort to make it the definitive model of the sport. Now that moniker will get a bit extra difficult, as Square Enix have detailed the following 12 months of additional episodes for the sport, together with a brand new, alternate ending to the sport.
Check out our Final Fantasy XV PC performance review.
According to a PAX panel (captured by ResetEra), the brand new DLC begins launching in 2019, beginning with an episode all about FF15’s least trustable dude. The fourth episode is due by the top of Spring, starring Noctis and including an alternate ending.
- Episode I: Ardyn – “The Conflict of the Sage”
- This story portrays the struggles of Ardyn. Witness the resentment he harbored in direction of Lucis for over 2000 years, and his clashes with the Astrals.
- Episode Side Story: Aranea – “The Beginning of the End”
- A side-story concerning the Starscourge depicted from the Niflheim’s perspective. The last day of the Empire seems to be Aranea’s worst day.
- Episode II: Lunafreya – “The Choice of Freedom”
- The story about Luna’s destiny, which not even dying can free her from. Her battle to avoid wasting the one she loves overturns the future dealt to the Lucian King.
- Episode III: Noctis – “The Final Strike”
- Parting methods with the Astrals, Noctis embarks upon his last battle in an effort to attain the best future for all his folks.
The focus for the rest of 2018 is on the Comrades multiplayer expansion, set to launch in standalone type this summer season with one replace following shortly after and one other set for the winter. (It’s a reasonably entertaining Monster Hunter-like, if you have not performed it.)
Also on the playing cards is a few type of Shadow of the Tomb Raider crossover (per IGN), although there are not any particulars on this bit simply but. Given the precedent set by earlier collaborations with Half-Life and Assassin’s Creed, it’s positive to be wild.