Bungie has launched a hotfix for Destiny, and together with permitting Elimination matches to finish, it makes so Treasures of Ages earned from finishing Activities every week will now stack.
Along with the aforementioned, after apply the replace, Destiny gamers will likely be happy to see Eris will now be promoting Runes for Court of Oryx. That’s excellent news.
A crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao energetic has been mounted, and different small tweaks and fixes have been made to the sport.
You can discover the total record of modifications beneath.
Destiny Hotfix 2.6.zero.2
Raids: Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao energetic.
- Fixed a difficulty the place the Elimination spherical timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed instantly after being revived in high-latency matches
- Fixed a difficulty the place some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs previous to the Rise of Iron Release weren’t being counted within the Record Book
- Added invisible physics to stop gamers from standing exterior the supposed playable house on Rusted Lands
- Fixed a difficulty the place Treasures of Ages earned from finishing Activities every week have been beforehand not stacking
- Fixed a difficulty inflicting some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
- Added change that stops duplicate rewards of the brand new Ships within the Treasure of Ages
Vendors: Fixed a difficulty the place Eris was not promoting Runes for Court of Oryx
Quests: Fixed a difficulty the place the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the “A Tale of Two Guardians” quest.
Miscellaneous: Fixed a difficulty the place viewing characters on Bungie.internet or in third celebration instruments might trigger some Record Book targets to vary state incorrectly, usually leading to a notification.