The Season of the Outlaw has come to a detailed, and the Season of the Forge is simply starting.
Bungie has launched extra particulars about its upcoming Black Armory DLC, in addition to what we will anticipate in Season of the Forge. Justin Truman, the Production Director for Destiny 2, stated that the goal was to supply “three full seasons of content that can last for an entire year” versus specializing in particular person DLC productions.
Endgame content material is excessive on the agenda for the crew behind Destiny 2: Forsaken, as they’re eager to enhance upon and add to the endgame recurrently. The Forsaken Annual Pass was designed to maintain gamers engaged with premium content material past the likes of the Crucible or Gambit.
Every season, the Power cap will likely be raised by 50, which can please Forsaken gamers who’ve already maxed out at 600. Black Armory is about to run from December to February, with the Season of the Drifter kicking off in March, and a not but named season returning in June that can deal with Penumbra.
A brand new horde mode is coming with the Black Armory replace, alongside the Gofannon and Izanami Forges, in addition to new Exotic quests and one thing known as Crimson Days.
The Black Armory is a brand new faction within the franchise, centered on changing into the last word weapon crafters with an excellent cool aesthetic. We are launched to Ada, the Exo who’s the face of Black Armory and who holds lots of its secrets and techniques in an try to preserve them from the “prying eyes of the Vanguard”.
Your Guardian will likely be tasked with discovering some misplaced forges, reclaiming and reigniting them to create some incredible new weapons and armour.
Matchmaking is about to enhance in the course of the Season of the Forge as you push again enemies and try to create new gear.
A brand new sniper rifle, fusion rifle and bow will likely be obtainable from every of the forges that can rival the likes of Sleeper Stimulant and Wish-Ender. There will likely be 5 Exotics, 4 of which we’ve by no means seen earlier than and one previous favorite, together with some new perks and mods to take pleasure in.
Finally, there will likely be a brand new raid to place all that new Power and new gear to make use of. You’ll drop straight right into a metropolis for the raid, giving raids a extra fashionable and futuristic really feel in comparison with the traditional model of The Last Wish.
Pinnacle weapons will soon be available to earn in Gambit and Vanguard strikes, and the Crucible is getting one other beast known as The Mountaintop.
Heavy machine weapons are again in Destiny 2, with Thunderlord being the primary to unlock. New customary weapons, Crucible content material and Iron Banner challenges will likely be coming, and a brand new occasion known as The Dawning can even start shortly.
Destiny 2 2.1.zero patch notes
- Chaos Reach
- Fixed a problem through which having a number of Chaos Reach beams lively at one time triggered their visible results to merge collectively
- Fixed a problem to permit Chaos Reach beams to penetrate pleasant Banner Shields
- Fixed a problem through which Chaos Reach didn’t harm Taken Blights
- Note: Changes to Chaos Reach Cancellation will include Destiny 2 Update 2.1.1, scheduled for 12/4/2018
- Fixed a problem through which Nova Warp would typically fail to detonate on launch.
- Fixed a problem through which Sentinel Shields and Banner Shields would lose power when guarding close to pleasant detonations (most notably Thundercrash)
- Retuned the Spectral Blades Super to extend the reliability of melee assaults in PvP and to bolster the effectiveness of Super’s stealth capabilities
- More data right here: This Week at Bungie – 11/08/2018
- Burning Maul
- Decreased digital camera shake and display screen flash on hit in an try to alleviate emotions of movement illness when utilizing the Burning Maul Super
- Adjusted digital camera throughout flight sequence in an try to alleviate emotions of movement illness when utilizing Thundercrash Super
- Fixed a problem through which Ophidian Aspect was not rising the melee vary on varied Warlock charged melees (Igniting Touch, Ball Lightning, Entropic Pull, Devour, and Atomic Breach)
- Fixed a problem through which buffs granted by Lunafaction Boots would final for under 15 seconds inside Well of Radiance quite than all the length
- Fixed a problem on Ursa Furiosa in order that Super acquire from guarding is extra constant between PvE and PvP
- Replaced perks on Warden’s Law that didn’t operate correctly with the weapon’s archetype
- Triple Tap changed with Feeding Frenzy
- Fourth Time’s the Charm changed with Zen Moment
- Warden’s Law now has bullet contrails
- Updated the intrinsic perk textual content on Warden’s Law to tell apart it from Aggressive Burst Sidearms
High-Impact Scout Rifles
- High-Impact Scout Rifle harm elevated by 1.87%
- Dev commentary: Previously it was attainable to, at VERY excessive resilience ranges, survive three headshots from a excessive influence scout rifle. This change will make sure that gamers at any resilience degree will likely be defeated by three headshots.
- Note: A repair that can return High-Impact Scout Rifles to 150 RPM is deliberate for Destiny 2 Update 2.1.1, scheduled for 12/4/2018
- Rapid-Fire Frame on Shotguns now will increase the reload of all Shotgun shells when empty as an alternative of simply the primary shell
- Trench Barrel
- Trench Barrel perk now deactivates after three pictures
- Trench Barrel description up to date to mirror new habits and likewise repair an error the place it known as out elevated accuracy as an alternative of enhance reload pace
- Slightly elevated vary on Submachine Guns
- Slightly elevated accuracy on Machine Guns
- Prometheus Lens
- Prometheus Lens harm elevated by 10%
- Fixed a problem the place Hard Light might overpenetrate an enemy Banner Shield
Ace of Spades
- Memento Mori lowered to 5 bullets, however can now be refreshed on reload with out having to do away with all of the bonus harm bullets
- Fixed mantle animation for the Queenbreaker
- Fixed a problem the place some particle results have been showing in first-person view when utilizing One Thousand Voices
- Fixed a problem the place Bows would typically turn out to be invisible when geared up
- Polished the Blade Barrage animation for when the participant is holding a Bow
- Buffed out a missed spot on the Refer-a-Friend Borealis decoration
- Fixed a problem that may delay the nocking of an arrow when the participant picked up ammo whereas the Bow was each stowed and out of ammo
- Fixed a problem the place the Headseeker perk would now not operate after being activated quite a few instances with out dying
- Fixed a problem the place the Ikelos Hand Cannon and Shotgun the place displaying icons for Malfeasance and Chaperone within the obituary
- Polished Grenade Launcher strafing animations to take away up and down reticle veering
- Polished Grenade Launcher animations whereas leaping to forestall shares from blocking the first-person digital camera
- Polished Sniper Rifle and Machine Gun animations whereas leaping to forestall shares from blocking the first-person digital camera
- Fixed an animation difficulty that may happen when firing and strolling with a Machine Gun
- Polished Tractor Cannon’s dash animation to really feel extra pure
- Fixed a problem the place Swords dropped with mods supposed for Rocket Launchers, and Rocket Launchers dropped with mods supposed for Swords
- Rapid Hit now shows a standing impact buff on activation
- Known difficulty: Sniper Rifle precision kills will stack the perk twice; this will likely be fastened in a later patch
- Updated Oathkeeper’s Exotic perk to take away textual content for Bow cost pace
- Tireless Blade perk description up to date to match precise habits the place ammo is returned on each different powered Sword kill
- Fixed a problem the place the Momentum Transfer perk was not functioning correctly
- Mayhem will return as a 6v6 rotating playlist with scoring help for brand new Forsaken Supers
- Lockdown and Showdown will return as rotating playlists and have been added to Private
- Scorched and Team Scorched have been added to Private Matches
- New Shaxx strains, unfold between Rumble, Lockdown, Showdown, and some particular medals
- Single spherical modes (Clash, Control, and so forth.) now finish with a “Match Complete” countdown just like these displayed at spherical full in round-based modes
- Added new Crucible medals and related Triumphs for Forsaken Supers, the Machine Gun weapon archetype, and the Lockdown game mode
- Added two new gold-tier medals—comfortable looking!
- Fixed a problem the place “The Cycle” medal was not being tracked correctly
- Iron Banner now awards distinctive Iron Banner-themed medals with distinctive audio cues
- Iron Banner makes use of new distinctive Match Complete banners
- Valor and Glory at the moment are subdivided into three sub-ranks just like Gambit
- Valor and Glory have NOT subdivided the Legend rank
- Valor does NOT require gamers to win at Legend
- Shaxx has a brand new rotation of things obtainable for direct buy.
- Players should earn Valor to gather these things
- A brand new set of Seasonal Items has been added to Shaxx’s stock
- Previous seasons’ unique objects have been eliminated
- A brand new pinnacle weapon quest has been added to Shaxx’s stock
- To permit gamers to make progress on any character, every step options account-wide targets
- This quest requires two forms of targets to be accomplished: Reach a selected Rank and full a selected Triumph; gamers can full these targets in any order
- Previous pinnacle weapon quests proceed to be obtainable on Shaxx
- Adjusted Infamy rank rewards to higher match Valor and Glory. Subdivision rank ups will now at all times award Gambit Legendary gear
Bounties and Quests
- Infamy Rank Point rewards from all Gambit bounties have been doubled
- Many bounties have had their targets retuned to take much less time and be simpler to finish
- Added a brand new each day bounty for killing Primeval envoys, and slotted it into the each day rotation
- Fixed a problem the place the Malfeasance quest could possibly be progressed in Crucible modes
- NOTE: Once S5 begins and Infamy is reset, it’s essential to play one Gambit match earlier than redeeming any bounties. Players who flip in these bounties after Season of the Forge begins, however earlier than enjoying a Gambit match, won’t accurately obtain factors to their Infamy rank from these bounties.
- Catch-up mechanics have been adjusted to make sure that the main crew retains extra of a bonus
- The trailing crew will now obtain a most of just one bonus stack of the Primeval Slayer buff (beforehand, they obtained as much as three stacks relying on how far behind the trailing crew was)
- The time earlier than the bonus stack kicks in has been elevated to 32 seconds, up from 22 seconds
- Primevals will laborious ping much less typically, to scale back stunlock towards extremely coordinated groups
- Further addressing error codes that would happen throughout matchmaking, resulting in potential quitter penalties
- Last Wish raid bounties at the moment are obtainable to anybody who has entry to the Last Wish raid.
- Does not require Clan Rank 4
- A brand new season of development is on the market, with new perks to pursue
- Fixed a problem the place the “Rainmaker” consumable didn’t present showers of Glimmer from defeated enemies
- Fixed a problem the place Public Defender Ghost perk wasn’t correctly making use of to public occasions on Mars, the Tangled Shore, or the Dreaming City
- Fixed a problem the place Nightfall distinctive rewards have been dropping on the charge supposed for non-Forsaken homeowners
- Fixed a problem the place not selecting up Prime Engrams might permit gamers to earn greater than the Prime Attunement buff permits for, placing them in a deficit of additional Prime Engrams for a time equivalent to the variety of additional Prime Engrams obtained
- Fixed a problem the place the title of Triumph “Steadfast” was “Meet Sloane on the moon Titan” (it’s essential to nonetheless meet Sloane on the moon Titan)
- Added lacking Year 2 gunsmith weapons to Collections (not purchasable as a result of random rolls)
- Fixed a problem the place the BrayTech RWP Mk. II Scout Rifle was not counting in the direction of Collections for some gamers
- Unearned Season Four gear is now hidden
- Added new “Take Screenshot” keybind (defaults to the “Print Screen” key)
- Added new buddy administration instructions
- Added new fireteam administration instructions
- /be a part of
- Note: The fireteam instructions can goal any participant by offering the participant’s full BattleTag, permitting gamers to assemble fireteams with out sending buddy requests.
- Adjusted merchandise tooltips to repair a problem the place perks or different data was reduce off on the Character Screen
- Fixed a problem the place the rank-up banner for Crucible and Gambit was not being appropriately displayed on 21:9 resolutions
- Fixed a problem the place gamers have been unable to return to orbit whereas the Results Screen was up on the finish of an exercise
- Traditional Chinese
- Fixed a problem the place some elements of the Traditional Chinese UI was not loading correctly in-game
- Improved exercise and vacation spot load instances on consoles
- Note: We are actively investigating load instances for loading the participant stock display screen, switching between UI tabs beginning up the game, signing on, and deciding on characters. See This Week at Bungie – 11/08/2018 for extra particulars.
- Fixed a problem the place brightness was not adjusting correctly for gamers
- Fixed a problem with lacking Transmat FX on Amanda’s change
- Fixed a problem with inaccurate supply strings on a number of Dawning and Crimson Days objects
- Fixed a problem that triggered a number of shaders to be unavailable for bulk change at Rahool
- Fixed a problem the place some UI parts wouldn’t load correctly if interacting with a vendor and launching into character stock
- Fixed a problem the place the Fortunate Projection was inflicting visible results points in third individual
- Fixed a problem through which the IGR model of the “High and Mighty” bounty didn’t rely needed escapee kills
- Fixed a problem through which the IGR model of the “I’m Not Sorry, I’m Lost” bounty required too many factors for completion
- Fixed a problem through which the IGR model of the “Through the Crucible” bounty required too few factors for completion
- Fixed a problem that triggered excessive quantities of Baboon errors within the Tower