A fan-favourite rifle from Destiny returns within the sequel – however you’ll have to receive it once more, after all.
People actually favored the Mida Multi-Tool in Destiny, and the Destiny 2 Mida Multi-Tool may be very comparable in all the ways in which made gamers prefer it a lot. Back within the first Destiny the rifle was a random drop or could possibly be nabbed from a vendor, however Destiny 2 has dropped this significantly beloved weapon behind a quest as an alternative. They know folks love this gun they usually wish to make you’re employed for it – which is truthful sufficient, I suppose.
The Mida Multi-Tool is a good little unique Scout Rifle with some very helpful perks together with a lift to your motion pace. It additionally retains your radar seen always – even while you’re aiming down the weapon’s sights. This makes it manner simpler to maintain monitor of what your foes are as much as round you. While it doesn’t sound like that massive of a deal when written down like that it’s really extra significant than you may suppose, and it may possibly actually save your bacon. It’s flat-out not a nasty gun both, to be clear.
If you wish to learn about extra of the highly effective unique weapons in Destiny 2, remember to hit up our Destiny 2 Exotics guide. In there you’ll discover a listing of every exotic weapon in Destiny 2 plus directions on unlock them. We’re good like that.
Like a lot of the Destiny 2 World Quests, the search for the Mida Multi-Tool is one which scales and will be carried out at no matter character degree you want. If you’re making an attempt to spice up your self and rapidly level up your Destiny 2 character to the level cap it is a nice quest for that goal.
How to get the Mida Multi-Tool in Destiny 2
This quest is finally much like the search to get the superior facet arms Sturm and Drang – it’s important to full a sequence of missions and fulfill quite a few goals. This quest unfolds over the course of quite a few steps, and ready for you on the finish would be the Mida Multi-Tool.
Step one – Enhance: getting the Mida Mini-Tool
In order to get the Mida Multi-Tool, you’ll first wish to seize its little brother.
- In order to even get began you’ll want to shine off all of Destiny 2’s primary story/marketing campaign missions and hit degree 20. If you need assistance with any of this, try our primary, detailed Destiny 2 guide.
- In the post-game, full all of the bonus European Dead Zone (EDZ) story missions that pop up. The quest that leads you to the top known as ‘Enhance’ and is gained from Devrim Kay within the EDZ area.
- Once you’ve carried out that, chat to Devrim Kay as a part of typing up these quests. You’ll recieve the Mida Mini-Tool Legendary SMG as a quest reward to your efforts.
Step two – Sight, Shoot, Repeat: sharpening your Scout Rifle expertise
Once you’ve obtained your arms on the Mida Mini-Tool you’re properly in your manner, however the next step is to point out off that you know the way to make use of a scout rifle…
- Head to the Tower and go to the Gunsmith Banshee-44. He’ll be comfortable to assign you the Sight, Shoot, Repeat quest. You want this quest.
- Objective #1 of this quest is to remove enemies with precision photographs – that’s headshots or different weak level photographs. You’ll have to get 50 of those kills, and get them with a Scout Rifle.
- Objective #2 is to kill a number of enemies with out reloading. You’ll have to kill 25 whole this manner, however not multi function go. Anything over two enemies in a single clip counts in direction of the full. Again, you might want to do that with a Scout Rifle.
These a number of kill goals don’t should be centered on instantly. You can full them whereas tackling different quests, so try this if you’d like – or grind it out, the selection is yours. Once you’re carried out, return to Banshee-44 within the Tower.
Step three – Under the Hood: getting Scout Rifle elements
Step three is given to you by Banshee-44 instantly, and he rewards you by providing up the Under the Hood quest, the subsequent step within the Mida Multi-Tool saga. This quest is fairly easy, and principally requires a gear sacrifice to the gear gods: you’ll have to dismantle a bunch of weapons.
You’ll should dismantle 5 uncommon (blue) or legendary (purple) Scout Rifles. You ought to’ve seen quite a bit drop over your time, and it is best to have the ability to grind out some extra if you happen to can. If you’ve been fastidious you’ll in all probability have a bunch of them in your vault, although they will not be ones you wish to eliminate. Choose rigorously, after all.
Once you’ve carried out this, head again to talk to Banshee-44 once more. He’s obtained another quest for you.
Step 4 – The Fall Will Kill You: SMG mastery and the Mida Multi-Tool
The closing quest Banshee-44 offers you with a view to get your arms on the Mida Multi-Tool unique scout rifle known as The Fall Will Kill You, and the search goal right here is acceptable for the identify.
The goal is much like the primary – you’ll should rack up quite a few kills in a selected manner, with this manner being one which’ll make you look significantly bad-ass. This time, your goal is to get 50 airborne SMG kills. This means precisely what you’d think about: you might want to be within the air while you down enemies.
As with Sight, Shoot Repeat and the Sturm and Drang quest goals you are able to do this as an apart throughout different missions or you possibly can grind it out as rapidly as you possibly can – the selection is yours. When carried out, return to Banshee-44 and have one final chat in regards to the Mida Multi-Tool. It’ll lastly be handed over – it’s yours!