Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered continues to broaden with new content material, respiration new life right into a ten yr outdated sport.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered might have been launched as a kind of glorified collector’s version add-on, however the help from Raven Software is extra what you’d anticipate from a standalone new launch.
The newest replace, patch 1.08, provides a stack of latest Depot content material to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, together with 4 new weapon kits. Each will probably be obtainable through assortment bounties, so that you’ll want to assemble or craft all of the matching objects to unlock the brand new gear.
This Sniper Class Weapon Kit offers your sniper rifles the field-ready look of a working class weapon. For instance, your sniper rifle can look camouflaged like a ghillie go well with or lined in duct tape.
Bring a little bit of the Old West to Modern Warfare with this Shotgun Class Weapon Kit. You’ll really feel like a gunslinger when your shotguns have the appear and feel of high-class weapons from Western Americana, full with filigreed particulars and wooden shares.
If you wish to rise up shut and private, then the SMG might be one in all your workhorse weapons. The Battle-Scarred Weapon Kit will make your weapons seem like they’ve been by many a firefight, scars and all.
The Czar Weapon Kit gives the look of pure gold to your LMGs, placing the bling in your loadout and onto the sector of battle. These golden weapons are excessive, flashy, and lethal as ever.
There are additionally three new weapon assortment bounties, and Raven has requested Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered to supply suggestions on how they match into the sandbox; it doesn’t need to upset a decade-old steadiness an excessive amount of.
This is a fully-automatic, 12-gauge shotgun of Russian origin, and options an Eight-round removable field journal.
This absolutely computerized assault rifle comes from the European theater, and makes use of 7.62x51mm NATO cartridges in a 30-round removable field.
- .44 Magnum
This is the basic .44 Magnum six-round revolver, that includes a stylized army grip and signature lengthy barrel.
Raven has additionally added two new melee weapons to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Gladiator is a sword based mostly on the Roman legionary’s standard-issue gladius blade, whereas the Hatchetman is a army axe.
The bulk of the replace is customisation, so that you’ll additionally discover 4 new weapon camo units with 39 new weapon camos whole, 31 new calling card choices, 39 new emblems, and 39 new reticles in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered when you’ve grabbed the patch.
Here are the complete patch notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered replace 1.08:
- Reduced dimension of whole MWR package deal from 75GB to ~60GB (Xbox One solely)
- Spawn enhancements
- Collateral Damage repair
- C4 will now keep on with Helicopters
- Environmental and Melee Kill Stats will not reset on Prestige
- Melee Weapon crosshairs will change shade when over an enemy that’s in vary of a melee assault
- Still give match bonus if the opposite participant quits Cage Match
- Show Rank on Gun Game Scoreboard
- Virtual Lobby optimization
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed collision in Ambush tunnel
- Fixed points with Kill Cam/Streaming
- Fixed Streaming points referring to invisible weapons
- Fixed points with Melee Weapons on ladders inflicting weapons to vanish
- Fixed points with Exclusion Zone Weapon Camo showing incorrectly
- Fixed points with Clan Tag resetting unexpectedly
- Fixed points the place killstreak activation might cease functioning
- Fixed lacking visuals of 1 Hardpoint impartial zone in Strike
- Fixed typically seeing the blur too early when going to ADS with a Sniper Rifle
- Fixed ADS typically not stopping weapon inspection
- Fixed points with ADS Toggle management schemes not with the ability to throw C4
- Fixed varied points with Character visuals within the Virtual Lobby
- Fixed the “Extreme Speed” Challenge to trace by demise and rounds