If you haven’t logged into PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds in a few days, you can be happy to know a few bugs which came along with the first monthly update have been squished.
According to the developer, the double reload and immortal revive bugs had been mounted yesterday whereas Battlegrounds was down for upkeep.
Along with the bug fixes, PlayerUnknown additionally resolved issues with the leaderboards and misplaced sport knowledge has been restored. Player rank is now correct to the video games performed.
The crew additionally added the Custom Games feature which can be utilized by streaming companions. Only companions are in a position to open up lobbies presently. Once the characteristic has been examined completely by companions, customized video games will probably be opened as much as all gamers.
Those who aren’t a PUBG Partner can apply to develop into one in May when purposes will as soon as once more be taken.
Also, at present the crew posted patch notes on what to anticipate with the weekly replace. One of the principle points being resolved is a loot stability bug which was included with the April replace.
According to PlayerUnknown, as a result of customized sport characteristic permitting customers to “change the balance of the loot in their games,” it needed to change the core loot system. Upon being carried out, the crew missed a bug which tousled the stability of weapons spawned on the earth.
Loot stability will probably be restored to the way it was earlier than the replace final week.
The weekly patch will probably be rolled out to the check server tomorrow, and utilized to the principle servers on Thursday, April 27. Notes are under.
Battlegrounds Early Access – Week 5 – Patch Notes
Client Performance Improvement : Improved the drop in FPS when firing a gun or driving a automobile
- Rolled again the merchandise spawn stability
- Reduced the quantity of well being misplaced when a personality is ejected from a flipping bike
- Fixed a bug that precipitated the door to open in the direction of the participant
- Fixed a bug inflicting incorrect lighting on the 2x scope
- Fixed a bug that precipitated loot to be not proven within the stock when a personality first obtained it
- Fixed a bug that precipitated crossbow attachments to not present up within the neighborhood pane
- Fixed a bug that precipitated the sound to stutter