While everyone seems to be busy with E3 insanity, Apex Legends developer Respawn rolled out a brand new replace.
This week’s Apex Legends patch is accessible now on all platforms, and it primarily does a little bit of housekeeping. The most important fixes concern Caustic.
First, the replace fixes the bug that brought on his Nox Gas Traps to wreck gamers via partitions. Another exploit that may permit Caustic gamers to put traps with zero cooldown has additionally been mounted.
For PC gamers, the replace permits a few new config instructions you can also make use of. One helps you to management the utmost framerate, whereas two others permit for tweaking letterboxes in non-standard facet ratios.
Finally, patch fixes the – little doubt irritating – bug that brought on keybinds for therapeutic gadgets to not reply. Read on beneath for the total change log:
- Fixed the bug with therapeutic gadgets not functioning when utilizing the keybinds for them.
- Fixed concern with gamers not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left throughout an Apex Elite match.
- Made enhancements in order that Loss Forgiveness works extra constantly in different circumstances the place it wasn’t working accurately.
- Fixed bug the place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would injury gamers via partitions.
- Fixed exploit the place you could possibly repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
- Fixed concern with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Resolved plenty of localization points for Xbox and PS4.
- Fixed points with gadgets sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fixed points associated to closely decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed audio bug associated to Octane’s Jump Pad.
- Fixed plenty of game logic script errors.
- [PS4 Only] Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the best picture for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
-New PC config instructions now enabled: