We want to express our gratitude to all players of the No Man’s Sky Singularity Expedition, and particularly those who have taken the time to submit any problems they’ve encountered via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are attentively listening to your feedback and have identified and resolved numerous issues. These solutions are incorporated in patch 4.36.2, which is now available on 7Launcher and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Resolved a sporadic crash that could occur while editing bases.
- Rectified a sporadic crash related to the mission system.
- Fixed a rare crash associated with repairing planetary objects.
- Rectified a sporadic crash in the Expedition overview UI.
- Resolved a sporadic crash connected to interaction labels.
- Introduced several optimisations for infested planet types.
- Rectified an issue causing some gameplay objects, like the Interceptor starship, to utilize a larger than necessary amount of memory.
- Implemented several memory-usage optimisations for PS4.
- Resolved a memory leak issue on PlayStation 4 and 5.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur on all Xbox platforms.