We appreciate all of you who have been playing the Fractal Update and taking the time to report any issues you’ve come across through Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We’ve been paying close attention to your feedback and have fixed a number of issues. These fixes can be found in patch 4.15, which is now available on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as we can.
Here’s a list of the bug fixes:
- Resolved an issue causing performance problems on PSVR2 due to incorrect flat-mode settings.
- Fixed a problem that could stop the rumble feature from working properly on PlayStation 5.
- Repaired an issue resulting in missing water reflections on certain graphics settings.
- Addressed an issue causing visual glitches, such as blurriness, during warp.
- Fixed a rare problem preventing players from accessing their refiners.
- Resolved an issue that made the “Unhide System” button unresponsive in the Hidden Systems list.
- Fixed a rare issue allowing players to incorrectly access the Space Anomaly from the quick menu after reloading.
- Fixed several base building control issues for PSVR with Move controllers.
- Resolved an issue causing Space Anomaly missions to become stuck in the log after completing an expedition.
- Fixed a crash associated with networking.
- Fixed a crash related to the options menu.
- Fixed a crash connected to rendering.
- Repaired a Steam Deck-specific crash.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.