We appreciate all players who have been trying out the Fractal Update and reporting any issues they may have encountered through Zendesk or console crash reporting. We have heard your feedback and have fixed a number of issues, which will be included in the upcoming patch 4.12, available on all platforms soon.
Here are the highlights of the bug fixes included in the patch:
- Bases built next to some building types no longer become buried in the ground
- Recolouring of portable base building objects constructed outside of a base is now possible
- Ship cockpit screens no longer flicker
- The Galactic Trade Room on freighters is now interactable
- Cursor or stick sensitivity cannot be set to 0, preventing cursor use
- Farmable plants appear in the correct visual state
- ByteBeat recordings save correctly
- Featured Bases are now available to PSVR2 players
- Volume of the VR wrist projector’s opening sound effect is reduced
- Various PlayStation 5 issues are fixed
- Various crashes related to rendering, multiplayer, and planet rendering are fixed
- Several other issues causing stuttering, metadata stripping, and network connectivity problems are also resolved
Thank you for your patience and support as we continue to improve the game.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.