Fortnite challenges for Season 4 Week Three have go dwell in the present day, supplying you with one other alternative to stand up the tiers in Battle Royale.
Season 4 Battle Pass homeowners of Fortnite can take a look at all of the challenges for week 3, which can hand you extra Battle Stars and XP. Complete Four of the seven weekly challenges and also you’ll web one other 4,000 XP on prime of every thing else you’re incomes. Doing so will transfer you up the tiers, unlocking new emotes, outfits and V-Bucks.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 3 Challenges
- Watch a Match Replay – 5 stars
- Deal injury with Pistols to opponents – 5 stars
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge – 5 stars
- Search Rubber Duckies – 5 stars
- Follow the treasure map present in Salty Springs (HARD) – 10 stars
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (HARD) – 10 stars
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (HARD) – 10 stars
Possibly the best challenges we’ve seen for some time. Watch a match replay, bag 5 stars.
Pistols aren’t essentially the most glamorous weapons in Fortnite. We suggest the Hand Cannon for injury of the Suppressed Pistol for fast take downs.
Not the most well-liked location for dropping in, however Lonely Lodge has loads of chests stashed away.
You’ll want to seek out 10 Rubber Duckies dotted across the map. We’ll have a map as much as assist very shortly.
Check out the map in Salty Springs to seek out the enormous Battle Star. We’ll have a transparent map dwell very quickly.
Two kills with a Sniper Rifle will bag you 10 stars.
As if Tilted Towers isn’t a killzone already, now you will get rewarded for taking down three gamers among the many carnage.
As ever, you’ll want the Season 4 Battle Pass to have the ability to entry the challenges. The Battle Pass prices 950 V-Bucks and might be bought by means of the in-game retailer.
Don’t neglect that earlier weeks challenges stay dwell so there’s nonetheless alternatives to seize that additional XP and any remaining Battle Stars.
- Week 1 Challenges: dance in front of film cameras and more
- Week 2 Challenges: search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters and more
The put up Fortnite Week 3 Challenges: how to earn bonus XP, battle stars and extra V-Bucks appeared first on VG247.