Remember that reboot of The Mummy that got here out a number of months in the past? No? Well, the spin-off sport may be value a glance.
The Mummy Demastered, in growth at WayForward, appears paying homage to their earlier DS sport Aliens: Infestation, albeit with a a lot much less cool franchise behind it. Right on the finish the eponymous mummy is proven summoning a large spider, and Tom Cruise is nowhere to be discovered. You’ll be taking part in as “an elite agent in the monster-hunting Prodigium organization” as a substitute (no matter meaning).
Having not seen the film I can’t say how carefully this sport resembles it; having seen the trailer for the film, I believe the reply is ‘not a jot’. But that’s most likely a superb factor – by most studies the movie was a bit garbage, and this appears fairly enjoyable.
Wayforward has listed some ‘key features’ on the trailer’s YouTube web page:
- Stunning retro-inspired graphics and atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Shoot-’em-up motion meets exploration-based adventuring
- Fight for survival in opposition to swarms of horrifying enemies and executives
- Obliterate monsters with an arsenal of weapons together with grenades, a flamethrower and extra
- Uncover and acquire 50 hidden relics
The sport is ‘coming soon’ to PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.