New participant fashions, loot adjustments, BBQs, storage doorways, and extra. Source
Name:Rust / Rust Experimental
Genre: FPS, Simulation
Developer: Facepunch Studios
Language: Multilingual, including Russian
Version: 1336 (11.5.2015 / 846 641)
Description: Multiplayer game, so that more is not afraid of animals, and other players who are also trying to survive. Unfortunately for you, they may try to survive your account, find your shelter and try to kill you, at the same time taking away all your stuff. Fortunately for you, you can defend and try to resist the bandits. The best way to make friends with other players and help each other to survive. RUST world teeming with danger, so you’d better find a companion.
Outside the world of the game is extremely hostile. Bears and wolves will haunt you and always will be killed if the catch. Falling from a great height will not leave you a chance. Being exposed to radiation is also not recommended, you risk becoming a walking corpse. Fasting or hypothermia can also kill you pretty quickly.
• Release version is based on steam in 1336 (11.5.2015 / 846 641).
• Installer itself defines bit systems.
• Lossless data compression.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: 2.5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Video Card: 512 MB, with support for DirectX 9.0
Hard disk: 4 GB of free space
Install and run
The installation path must not contain Russian letters!
If you select the 32-bit version installed 64-bit, then run Setup.exe from the administrator.
1. Run Setup.exe.
2. Follow the prompts of the installer, configure settings, and install.
3. Start the game through the Launcher.exe
4. Enter the player’s name (nickname).
5. Log into the game and pressing F1.
6. Enter client.connect ip_adress: port, where “ip_adress” – IP address of the server, and “port” the port number.