PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds receives its second month-to-month replace in the present day, right here’s all the things it does.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds developer Bluehole has been teasing gamers all week with numerous new additions coming to the sport with the second month-to-month replace.
We’ve seen glimpses of the new motorbike, a new sniper rifle, the concentrating on repair to make taking pictures by means of scopes extra correct, and extra. Now, it’s time to really get the total patch notes.
Monthly replace 2 was deployed to the sport’s take a look at servers in the present day with a couple of crash points, earlier than its rollout to the reside recreation in the present day. Servers will go down on May 25 for an hour beginning at 1am PDT, 4am EDT, 9am BST, and 10am CEST.
Before itemizing off all of the adjustments, PlayerUnknown addressed server lag as soon as once more by saying that the studio is at present “profiling” the servers to trace down the reason for the lag encountered by gamers. You may anticipate subsequent month’s patch to enhance server efficiency.
— PLAYERUNKNOWN (@BattleRoyaleMod) May 23, 2017
The full patch notes for month-to-month replace 2 will be discovered under:
- Improved CPU utilization for world stage streaming
- Improved rendering efficiency of fences
- Improved rendering efficiency of grass
- Improved rendering efficiency for weapons and attachments seen at distance
- Improved rendering efficiency by modifying sure weapon and car results that have been unnecessarily rendered at distance
- Improved character animation efficiency
- Improved impact efficiency
- Improved the efficiency of team-mate identify plate, map and mini-map in teamplay
- Added VSS. A suppressed sniper rifle with everlasting 4X scope & chambered for 9mm ammo. This new weapon will be present in carepackages & as a really uncommon loot spawn
- Added Motorbike
- Reduced the shifting pace of the 2 ultimate play zones for higher engagement throughout the endgame
- Fixed a problem the place the gamers alive depend would cut back when a participant disconnected. Now the depend will solely go down upon the gamers demise.
- Reduced bullet injury barely
- Increased deviation acquire per shot
- Reduced pellet injury barely
- Increased bullet injury barely
Action and gunplay
- Now gamers can put inventory attachments on following weapons:
- SKS : Sniper rifle cheek pad
- Vector : Tactical inventory (for M416)
- Adjusted the color of the aiming level for the fundamental crossbow scope.
- Added new scope rendering methodology (parallax free) permitting for better aiming precision
- Improved ADS view
- Modified recoil for following weapons: AKM, SCAR, M16, M416
- Fixed a problem permitting a participant to zoom in with proper click on when ready earlier than throwing a grenade
- Decreased the time to ADS when utilizing the 2X scope
- Added punctured wheel impact and sound
- Added burnt markings to automobiles after being destroyed
- Added the bike quantity plate picture
- When a car explodes, the fences close to the car will now even be destroyed
- Added new vegetation to the foyer
- Players can press ‘delete’ to take away their marker positioned on the world map
- Adjusted the transparency of mini-map grid and coordinates textual content to make the map extra seen
- Added a dotted line in the direction of the subsequent play zone on the mini-map
- Modified the icon design of the First Aid Kit
- Added Thai language in language choices
- Added new key bindings for maintain breath, bike air management and change to earlier weapon
- Improved the sound of Motorbike
- Added sound for door destruction impact
- Fixed a bug that brought on automobiles to be spawned in garages constantly. Vehicles must be spawned at a better price in garages, however not at 100%
- Fixed a problem that disabled bullet tracing for SKS
- Fixed a bug that brought on the sport shopper to crash when a flashbang goes off
- Partially mounted bug that brought on a personality to get caught in terrain, buildings or objects
- Partially mounted a bug that brought on a car to get caught in buildings, fences or different automobiles
- Partially mounted a bug that brought on gadgets to be unlootable
- Fixed a bug that brought on carepackages to shake when falling
- Fixed a bug that brought on a throwable weapon to be thrown within the freelook path and never the path during which a personality is dealing with
- Fixed a problem with two markers being seen when inserting a marker within the airplane after inserting it within the foyer
- Fixed a bug that brought on a participant icon to be doubled up on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug that brought on the identical color for 2 teammate icons
- Fixed a bug that brought on the ultimate play zone to be created over water
- Fixed a bug that sporadically muted the rain sound
- Significantly mitigated a problem that allowed a participant in a closed home to be killed by the pink zone bombs
- Fixed a bug that brought on animation to not cease when utilizing consumable gadgets whereas reviving a teammate
- Fixed a bug that brought on a personality expertise the injury impact at random
- Fixed a bug that brought on all teammates to enter the REVIVE state when one teammate is hit by a bomb in Red Zone whereas being in a car
- Fixed a bug that brought on the REVIVE gauge to not disappear when the character being revived is disconnected
- Fixed a bug that brought on the sound quantity of UMP with silencer to be too low
- Fixed a bug that brought on throwable gadgets to not drop when switching to different weapons
- Fixed a bug that brought on the hint impact to not disappear after utilizing throwable weapons
- Fixed a bug the place eradicating the pin from a grenade was cancelled by altering the throwing posture.
- Fixed a problem with compass factors not matching the precise path when within the passenger seat of a car
- Added a personality animation for when dragging an merchandise into the stock