A patch for Overwatch was launched longside the Halloween Terror occasion as we speak.
The change listing is much like the preliminary notes launched two weeks in the past, however we’ve add them under anyway to your comfort.
As announced previously, digicam motion in Spectator Mode has been improved, some modifications have been made to Ana and Widowmaker, Custom Games can now be paused and gamers who’re disconnected from a Competitive Match can now rejoin whether it is nonetheless in progress.
Full notes are under, straight from Blizzard.
New Feature: Leaderboards
- In-game leaderboards will now exhibit the highest 500 aggressive gamers from every area, and a separate leaderboard will enable gamers to see how their aggressive efficiency stacks up towards their Battle.web buddies. Plus, we’re including leaderboards for the Overwatch Halloween Terror occasion that’s taking place proper now.
- After downloading the newest patch, gamers might want to full not less than one Competitive Play match earlier than they’ll seem on the Battle.web good friend leaderboards.
- Static cameras at the moment are supported in spectator mode
- Team names can now be edited in customized video games
- Raised the amount of Hanzo’s Dragonstrike voice line whereas sporting the Okami/Lone Wolf Skin
- Heroes hit by Ana’s Nano Boost have a brand new voice line that informs different gamers
- Increased frequency of Reinhardt’s “barrier failing” voice line
- Custom Games can now be paused
- Players who depart or are disconnected from a aggressive match can now rejoin anytime whereas the match continues to be in progress
- Teammates of a disconnected participant can now exit a match after 2 minutes have elapsed (previously 1 minute), and they won’t obtain a leaver penalty. However, they may obtain a loss
Spectating: Camera motion in Spectator Mode has been improved
Hero Balance Updates
- Nano Boost: Ultimate price has been elevated by 20%
- Biotic Grenade: Radius has been elevated from three to four meters
Dev Comments: So far, we haven’t seen any indication that Ana is just too robust total, however her final fees a bit too quick, particularly contemplating the influence it could actually have on a match. Also, her Biotic Grenades are getting a small enhance to assist her hit a number of targets.
- Widow’s Kiss: Scoping-in animation time has been decreased from zero.5 to zero.33 seconds
Dev Comments: This change will assist Widowmaker purchase new targets extra rapidly and pace up her response time in fast-paced conditions.
- RIP-Tire: Ability now prompts extra rapidly
Dev Comments: Junkrat could be an especially efficient hero in the suitable fingers, however RIP-Tire usually felt underpowered when in comparison with his counterparts.
- Hero Gallery now signify which gadgets had been unlocked throughout the Overwatch Halloween Terror occasion
- Several minor aesthetic modifications have been made to the sport’s Main, Social, and Options menus
- Removed a number of stats that had been duplicated for sure heroes all through the profession profile
- Graphics, typography, and structure have been up to date within the Player Profile menu
Controller customers can now select between two aiming modes
- Dual-Zone mode (New default): The overwhelming majority of the thumbstick’s vary strikes with decreased sensitivity and comparatively excessive acceleration. However, when the thumbstick crosses to the outer 10% of its vary, it is going to transfer with excessive sensitivity and comparatively low acceleration. This mode will enable for extra exact aiming, whereas nonetheless permitting gamers to show round rapidly
- Exponential Ramp mode (Old default): As the thumbstick strikes towards the skin of its vary, the sensitivity is ramped up exponentially. The acceleration stays comparatively excessive all through
- Certain commendations will now seem much less regularly throughout end-of-round voting, and others will seem extra regularly (e.g. Torbjörn’s Armor Packs Created will seem much less regularly whereas Offensive Assists will seem extra regularly)
- Enemy gamers which might be knocked down now not lose their purple define
- Highlight Intros previewed after opening a loot field now loop
- Fixed a bug that prevented customized key bindings from saving after relaunching the sport
- Fixed a bug that saved gamers from binding Take Screenshot to different keys
- Fixed a bug stopping any non-default sprays from showing throughout the Play of the Game
- Heroes that appeared on the primary menu display screen are now not seen within the background whereas viewing gadgets within the hero gallery
Competitive Play: [PS4, XB1] Fixed a problem that was incorrectly displaying a prime 500 icon for sure gamers, though that they had not but damaged into the highest 500
- Fixed a bug that allowed D.Va to achieve unintended places on a number of maps when utilizing Self-Destruct
- Fixed a bug that allowed gamers to seize first goal on King’s Row from extraordinarily excessive above the purpose
- Fixed a bug that allowed the payload to heal gamers, even after they had been negatively affected by Ana’s Biotic Grenade
- Fixed a bug stopping the well being bars on the Practice Range bots from displaying the results of Ana’s Biotic Grenade
- Fixed a bug stopping sprays from being utilized accurately to some surfaces on Eichenwalde
- Fixed a lighting difficulty, inflicting sure objects to seem darker than supposed contained in the Eichenwalde fortress
- Smoothed the animation throughout Ana’s zoom-release transition
- Fixed a bug inflicting Bastion’s bullet shells to eject backwards whereas in Configuration: Sentry mode
- Fixed a bug inflicting D.Va to be teleported again to a re-spawn level if her Boosters are used contained in the group’s dropship
- Fixed a problem stopping Hanzo’s Sonic Arrow from showing when chosen
- Fixed a bug stopping Junkrat’s statistics from accurately monitoring RIP-Tire kills
- Fixed a bug that prevented Junkrat’s “Roadkill” achievement from being awarded after acquiring four kills with RIP-Tire
- Fixed a problem stopping Mercy’s workers from showing in some spotlight intros whereas sporting the Valkyrie, Sigrún, and Cobalt skins
- Fixed a bug inflicting Tracer’s spotlight intros to render at a decrease decision when accessed from the Highlights menu
- Fixed a bug that allowed Widowmaker to make use of her Grappling Hook on basketballs
- Symmetra’s “Car Wash” achievement now accurately lists the variety of beams required (6 as a substitute of seven)
- Fixed a time calculation difficulty that was inflicting Zenyatta’s “Rapid Discord” achievement to be harder than supposed
- Spectators at the moment are capable of see the Assemble Heroes countdown timer on all maps throughout a Custom Game
- You are now not capable of see your killer’s purple define whereas spectating your group earlier than respawning
The Halloween Terror occasion is now reside in Overwatch for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.