Understanding the trends and demographics of gamers is a massive business. EEDAR (Electronic Entertainment Design and Research) is one of the goto sources for this information, with over 130,000 products observed and 176 million points of data to reference, these people know how things are changing. During a panel at GDC last week, Geoffrey Zatkin, the founder of EEDAR, took to the stage to share some of the most interesting data surrounding mobile, PC, and console gaming. We’ve rounded up some of the most interesting slides from his Awesome Video Game Data talk in this gallery.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s soundtrack trailer is definitely a feminine Eivor trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 has tons of weapons and CDPR don’t desire you to stay with simply one
- Hayley Williams Covers Radiohead’s “Fake Plastic Trees”: Listen
- Patrick Star getting his personal present from SpongeBob Squarepants creators
- Cyberpunk 2077 has three backstories in your participant character
- The Last of Us Part 2 getting permadeath, Grounded issue in new replace
- This digital museum enables you to strive the lockpicking minigames from a great deal of totally different games