Get yo’ boogie on. It’s time to strut your stuff within the newest Fortnite Weekly Challenge.
One of the Fortnite Week 2 Challenges for Season four is to bounce in entrance of the varied movie cameras dotted across the map. You have to bust-a-move in entrance of seven of them in whole, however don’t fret, as there are many cameras.
Here’s the place to seek out all of them, so you possibly can plan your route. You don’t have to bounce in entrance of them multi function recreation, so take your time and snatch a number of cheeky dances throughout an everyday match.
- Haunted Hills: There’s a digicam within the church on the primary ground.
- Risky Reels: In the constructing to the north, once more on the primary ground.
- Tilted Towers: West of Tilted Towers is the soccer pitch the place you’ll discover a digicam within the stadium.
- Shifty Shafts: To the west of Shifty shafts are two homes. One was just lately up to date for Season four with movie equipment within the basement.
- Moisty Mire: There are two cameras in Moisty Mire very shut to one another. one is within the tracks and the opposite above it on a raised space.
- Lonely Lodge: The race monitor south of Lonely Lodge has a digicam at the place to begin.
- Junk Junction: In the far north west nook of the map you’ll see a digicam set.
- Greasy Grove: Go to the dinosaur footprint to seek out one other digicam.
You can see all of the places on this video from ImMrBigWhite.
There are different Fortnite Week 2 Challenges to be getting on with whilst you discover the cameras to bounce in entrance of, together with searching between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen.
All the challenges arrive with the addition of the brand new Limited Time Mode that pitches gamers towards The Avengers: Infinity Wars’ Thanos. That’s most likely one thing you need to soar on.
The publish Fortnite: where to dance in front of 7 different film cameras appeared first on VG247.