In the meantime, the developers of Ubisoft Montreal have deployed a new update that coincides with the arrival of Season 2 promised for the month of March. This new burst of content therefore begins with thea Season of Éostre which allows you to discover a event available until April 8 in a dedicated area of Ravensthorpe. Among the celebrations:
- A decoration activity for the colony
- Drinking, archery and fighting mini-games.
- Three new character quests: Eivor will be able to participate in an egg hunt, the coronation of the Queen of May or protect the colony against nocturnal spirits.
- Three new skills: The Intrepid Leap skill will allow Eivor to perform a mastered attack jump on enemies, while the Cosmetible Loot and Raven Loot skills will increase Eivor’s effectiveness when at range or in close combat.
- Exclusive rewards such as decorations for the colony or personalization items.
“Eivor’s gear will be able to be changed visually, while retaining the original gear and armor stats, which will remain unchanged., is it underlined. As soon as a new weapon or new equipment is discovered, they can be personalized for money by the blacksmith of Ravensthorpe, if the item is of the same category.“
To thank the fans for their loyalty, “players received Altair’s outfit, full gear, Yule cosmetic items and 300 opals for free.“These rewards can be picked up at the Animus store.
Finally, it is mentioned that dTheir future updates will introduce more content into the Eostre season:
- Mastery Challenge: A second update will add a new, replayable game mode inspired by the basic combat mechanics of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. A Master will arrive in the colony and inspire Eivor who will decide to train to meet and accomplish all the challenges in turn, until he himself becomes a Master.
- Additional rewards