Focus down on man-to-man melee fight.
The Companions have a grand outdated identify and all, however fact be advised these guys ought to be acquainted to those that have explored different lands on the planet of The Elder Scrolls: They’re the Fighters Guild. They may need a fancy-pants identify, however that’s what they’re: exhausting individuals who prefer to combat. Which is okay.
On the japanese facet of Whiterun you will discover Jorrvaskr, the spectacular and decidedly nordic trying dwelling of The Companions. There’s various cool stuff right here, together with gear and a tavern that may come fairly in helpful in your quest because the Dragonborn. And but you don’t have to affix – you may skip proper on previous in the event you select.
If you’ve gotten slightly off-track, right here’s methods to be part of the fighters guild sharpish.
How to affix the Companions Fighters Guild
- The very first thing you’ll must do is head to the Companions dwelling base of Jorrvaskr, which could be discovered on the japanese facet of Whiterun inside its Wind District. It’s proper close to the skyforge, which is difficult to overlook and a part of the primary story.
- Once at Jorrvaskr, chat to the members of the companions round till someone factors you within the route of Kodlak Whitemane, a grizzled-looking bearded outdated nord. Go and chat to him.
- After a chat and a few guild inside-baseball stuff, Kodlak and Vilkas will determine to check your abilities exterior in a coaching session. Only use unenchanted melee weapons for this encounter.
- Once the coaching is full you’ll have to go on a few errands. None of those will take you too far.
- One closing randomly-generated quest can be given. Complete this, and then you definitely’ll be formally initiated into the Companions and even given your personal mattress and storage locker within the guild’s base. That was simple, huh?
The Circle: Becoming a Werewolf in Skyrim
The circle is a sub-faction of the Companions. As it seems, the fighters’ guild has a lot of members who’re additionally werewolves.
By finishing Companions quests you’ll ultimately come throughout the Proving Honor quest. This will assist you to study of Farkas’ situation and ask what it’s prefer to be a werewolf.
Once this quest is full, communicate to Skjor. He’ll supply lycanthropy – the required factor you want with the intention to develop into a werewolf. If you settle for, Aela will kind you out. You’ll then be capable of rework right into a werewolf as soon as a day, which has vital benefits but in addition carries with it a lot of disadvantages. Choose correctly!