We’re again with one other Save the World roadmap! We hope you all are dancing to your coronary heart’s content material! Here’s a peek at a few of the new highlights within the coming updates:
v10.10 (Week of 8/14)
- Thunder Thora Returns!
- Bringing the thunder to the bottom!
- Penny takes over the Van!
- Join Penny as she Hits the Road as this weeks van driver.
- SMG Weapon Type
- We are including a brand new weapon subclass: SMG’s. SMGs will turn into their very own weapon kind relatively than sharing the assault rifles or pistol weapon kind and can introduce extra flexibility in gameplay as SMGs will work with a combination of current assault rifle and pistol Hero Perks.
- For Heroes which have assault rifle / pistol perks that have been NOT modified to work with SMGs, resets will likely be accessible in case gamers invested for a selected mixture of Hero Loadout and Weapons.
- Weapons that modified weapon kind (turning into SMGs) may also have free resets in case gamers wish to use a special weapon with their Hero loadout as an alternative of adjusting their Hero loadouts.
- All Defenders who may use assault rifles or pistols earlier than can now use SMGs as nicely. Defender perks that boosted assault rifle or pistol injury will now additionally increase SMG injury.
v10.10 Content Update (Week of 8/21)
- V6 (Rat Rod) Rocket Launcher
- Rev up with the V6 Rocket Launcher, providing excessive injury and fireplace charge, this child smokes the competitors!
- Cloaked Star hops within the driver’s seat!
- Following together with Cloaked Star as he pilots the van this week.
V10.20 (Week of 8/28)
- Carbide returns!
- Remember me?
- New Narrative Questline
- New Rad Hero
- Complete the brand new narrative Questline to earn the raddest Hero of all of them!
- New Trap!
- You can dance if you wish to… you’ll be able to depart these Husks behind.
- New Llama
- What higher to go with the Rad Hero aside from a brand new….. Rad Llama! Exchange 500 Hit the Road tickets and get your rock on with four new Rad Heroes and 5 Boombox Weapons.
- Round 2 for Quinn!
- Quinn takes the van over for half 2 of her journey.
During Season 9 we prolonged the utmost stage of Twine Peaks and altered how Mission Alerts work. These adjustments haven’t labored out in addition to we’d hoped, so we’re making some important enhancements to them in Update v10.10. Missions (together with Group Missions) within the higher half of Twine are going to reward Evolution and Perk Materials much more usually, and the portions of Perk Materials that they award will likely be scaled up significantly.
Additionally, we’re rising the variety of Minibosses and Mutant Storms that seem in all four areas, and each Group Mission ought to now obtain a Mega Alert. Mission Alerts that seem within the higher half of Twine Peaks will likely be much less prone to award XP, and more likely to award Evolution and Perk Materials, and whereas Miniboss Alerts is not going to award weapons/Heroes/Survivors as a lot because of this, those that do seem have gotten a rarity increase (no extra Rares!), and will likely be more likely to be a direct reward as an alternative of a Transform Key. We are additionally rising the amount of Perk and Evolution Materials that they award (and smoothed out the scaling a bit throughout all areas).
Stay Awesome Community!