Find all these annoying bobbleheads and decide up a trophy.
There are plenty of numerous objects scattered world wide of Resident Evil 7. To say the Bakers have a magpie-like affection for random stuff is perhaps a little bit little bit of an understatement – there’s junk in all places. I assume that’s what occurs while you kidnap folks, torture them for enjoyable after which eat them up.
Some junk is extra helpful than others, and one that you simply’ll wish to take note of alongside herbs and ammo and the like is the Mr. Everywhere. These little bobble head figures/statues are dotted all world wide of Resident Evil 7, and smashing all 20 is a little bit of another purpose for the participant as they play.
Being a typical get-them-all collectible in a sport implies that a few of them are fairly properly hidden, however should you destroy all 20 there’s an achievement/trophy in it for you, appropriately titled Mr. Nowhere. Here’s the place to seek out all of them:
Looking for an entire information to Resident Evil 7, together with gun areas, keys and extra? We’ve got one right here.
Resident Evil 7 information: the place to seek out all Mr. Everywhere statues
- Mr. Everywhere #1 may be discovered within the MAIN HOUSE 1F, within the very first space the place you get up after having ‘dinner’ with the household. Remember the door with the Ox Statuette that you must open to succeed in the Main Hall? The Mr. Everywhere is simply up the hallway from that door in an space that’s in any other case a useless finish atop a pile of furnishings.
- Mr. Everywhere #2 is discovered within the MAIN HOUSE 1F Laundry Room – or, as we all know it, the save room. This is once more on this very first space of the home you discover – that is the save room you crawl beneath the floorboards in an effort to first attain and open up. The save level within the room is on a desk, and the Mr. Everywhere is just under the save level on a decrease shelf of that very same desk.
- The third Mr. Everywhere is within the Main Hall of the MAIN HOUSE 1F – aka the room you enter into after passing by the Ox Statuette door; the room with the shotgun-holding statue, telephone and different such issues. It’s instantly in your left as you enter from the Ox Door, on a sideboard. It even has an indication: smash me! Oblige.
- Your fourth Mr. Everywhere statue is up on MAIN HOUSE 2F, contained in the Recreation Room. That’s the room the place you discover the ‘Mia’ VHS Tape, with the pool desk and the Scorpion door to Grandma’s room. It’s simply to the left of the doorway to Grandma’s room, sitting in a little bit basket.
- Mr. Everywhere #5 means we’re 1 / 4 of the best way by these collectables. This little man is hiding away again on 1F of the MAIN HOUSE. This is after you clear up the shadow puzzle and crawl by to the brand new space. When you’re within the room with the deer, some fridges and a locked Crow door that results in the Storage Room, this statue is hiding simply to the correct of the locked crow door.
- The sixth Mr. Everywhere is down within the basement of the MAIN HOUSE – the PROCESSING AREA. In the processing space seek the advice of your map: you’ll discover there’s a Snake Door. On one aspect of this door there’s a Mr. Everywhere to the correct amongst some junk when going through the door. He’s between a cinder block and a few buckets.
- Mr. Everywhere #7 is discovered when you get out of the primary home and into the YARD. Head in direction of the protected haven that’s the trailer however cease earlier than getting into it – this Mr. Everywhere is hiding between the steps that take you out and in of the trailer.
- Speaking of protected areas, Mr. Everywhere #eight will also be present in one. Head by the OLD HOUSE 1F till you attain the Save Room there. This statue is discovered hiding out to the left of the Item Box within the save room, sitting subsequent to a portray on a slim shelf.
- In the OLD HOUSE 1F there’s a little bit gap you crawl by as a part of the story in an effort to get to a aspect room the place you briefly glimpse a few essential characters and decide up a key merchandise for a shadow puzzle. There’s a hallway right here – Mr. Everywhere #9 is discovered hiding between a wood palette and the wall on this slim hallway.
- If you performed the Mia tape, you’ll keep in mind the crawlspace on the far aspect of the OLD HOUSE 1F properly sufficient. Mr. Everywhere #10 is definitely down right here on a shelf, not removed from the place you discover the story-critical crank merchandise.
- Mr. Everywhere #11 hangs out within the OLD HOUSE 2F, close to the weight-balancing door mechanism the place you discover you want a lantern. This statue is simply sitting there on a desk within the open, able to be smashed to smithereens.
- Mr. Everywhere #12 is discovered a while later while you return to the MAIN HOUSE 2F with the Snake Key in tow. As a part of the primary story you’ll open up a children’ room and head up into the attic. When you climb up the ladder and into the attic, a Mr. Everywhere is true behind you.
- The 13th Mr. Everywhere is unfortunate for some… particularly as a result of it’s within the booby-trap laden Barn space of the TESTING AREA. When you attain the barn there’s an higher stage with a save room and the like. Aim off out along with your gun, scanning the highest of close by beams and wood buildings of the extent beneath. The Mr. Everywhere is on high of 1. One bullet will take him down.
- After finishing the ‘Happy Birthday’ part, you’ll open up a path to the TESTING AREA’s Monitoring Room, with screens, a microphone, and so forth. Above the door into this space is a Mr. Everywhere statue, hanging out in an alcove above the doorway. Blast ‘im.
- Mr. Everywhere #15 marks the three quarter mark. Almost there! When you head out from the TESTING AREA to the place there’s a Boathouse and numerous jetties, go searching fastidiously within the hut to the east while you head on the market. Hiding beneath some thick fishing nets is that this Mr. Everywhere – he’s simple to overlook.
After this level, some main story areas are spoiled in our descriptions. You’re warned…
- Your sixteenth Mr. Everywhere is discovered on the WRECKED SHIP 4F. For the document, all of this takes place within the current, not within the huge flashback tape. Look within the Western staircase. As you climb up it’ll be on the correct, simply previous the banister. It blends in fairly properly with the rusty ship, so watch fastidiously.
- Mr. Everywhere #17 can be discovered on the ship – within the dead-end shaft on WRECKED SHIP 2F. This is within the north of the realm, the alternative finish of the corridor to the stairwell. You’ll should climb up a ladder and then you definitely’ll be on the WRECKED SHIP 3F, and the statue is on this small space up right here.
- We’re off the ship now, phew. As you climb up from the water that’s full of useless fish into the SWAMP save room space it’ll be proper in entrance of you. Alternatively, as you permit the save room hug the surface of the constructing, heading left – you’ll discover this Mr. Everywhere on a windowsil.
- Mr. Everywhere #19 is down within the SALT MINE space. Keep an eye fixed in your map and wait till you’re in an space that linearly leads you in direction of the areas marked Storage Space and Cultivation Room. There’ll be stairs in your proper, and there’s a walkway over the minecart tracks. Follow the tracks adn lookup – up on the walkway, in entrance of some barrels, is a Mr. Everywhere you possibly can shoot.
- Mr. Everywhere #20, your ultimate little statue buddy, is discovered again within the GUEST HOUSE B1 as you make your return to the realm after smashing by a wall to get again into the home. Only a small a part of this space is open to you. Look reverse the place the couch is for some cabinets – the Mr. Everywhere is simply sitting right here ready in your consideration.
Finding and smashing all of the Mr. Everywhere figures will unlock the Mr. Nowhere trophy/achievement for you. Doesn’t that make you’re feeling particular?