Hey, large spender.
Resident Evil’s vintage cash are my favorite sort of in-game collectible – one with a bit little bit of substance. That’s as a result of the cash are used to buy upgrades from the Trailer, your most important hub within the recreation, and some different particular save factors.
There are three main upgrades accessible: a well being improve, a reload velocity booster and a strong magnum pistol. Each requires a sure variety of cash. Here, to assist, is our information on the best way to discover every one of many cash within the recreation.
Finding all of the cash will even internet you a trophy/achievement or two: discovering all of them on Easy or Normal will get you one, whereas discovering all of them on Madhouse Difficulty will get you one other.
Looking for an entire information to Resident Evil 7, together with gun places, keys and extra? We’ve got one right here.
Resident Evil 7: all vintage coin places
- Antique Coin #1 is discovered within the GUEST HOUSE 1F inside a locked drawer within the kitchen proper on the very begin of the sport. There’s a trick to this one, nonetheless. Load up the Derelict House Footage VHS tape and search across the exterior space you begin in to discover a lockpick – it’ll be a manner behind you. When you head inside, search for a locked drawer within the kitchen in your proper. Use the lockpick to open the drawer. Finish the tape, and as Ethan go and revisit this now-unlocked drawer to search out your first Antique Coin.
- The second Antique Coin may be grabbed while you seize the important thing and crawl into the crawlspace beneath the MAIN HOUSE 1F. As you crawl by there’s a crimson lawnmower off to the aspect – it’s tough to overlook. There’s an vintage coin on it.
- Antique Coin #three is within the MAIN HALL of the MAIN HOUSE 1F. If you take a look at your map, the coin is present in a drawer within the higher left space of the map, earlier than the telephone and the dilapidated couch subsequent to the canine head door.
- Coin #four is within the MAIN HOUSE 2F – it’s contained in the Recreation Room, which is marked in your map. On your map test the top-right space of the room – that is above the pool desk and close to the locked door. There’s a Mr. Everywhere right here, and proper by it, a coin.
- The fifth coin is in MAIN HOUSE 2F’s Bathroom. Look within the prime left of the room as indicated in your map – there you can find a grotty previous rest room. Brave wanting inside it and also you’ll end up an vintage coin.
- Your sixth vintage coin is discovered again within the MAIN HOUSE 1F contained in the briefing room – the room with the whiteboard that’s subsequent door to the memorable room with the deer. Sat on the desk close to the locked field is an ashtray, and the coin is sitting inside it.
- Coin #7 is discovered within the PROCESSING AREA – the basement of the principle home. In the room the place you discover the world map and the scorpion key. The map is grabbed from metallic cabinets; flip left from right here to discover a wood palette leaning in opposition to the wall. Crouch and look behind the proper aspect of the palette to search out this coin.
- Coin #eight is exterior the principle home – as quickly as you exit the home by the dog-head door and into the YARD, head down the small steps onto the grass. Hook a tough proper, then proper once more – you principally wish to push up in the direction of the wall of the home on this decrease stage. This space seems inaccessible in your map, however search round and also you’ll discover a coin in a plant pot.
- Antique Coin #9 is principally unmissable except you’re critically not paying consideration – while you head into the TRAILER within the yard, the coin is sitting in entrance of the cage that accommodates the Magnum gun.
- Coin #10 is discovered within the OLD HOUSE 1F. As a part of the story you’ll crouch by a small gap and catch the briefest of glimpses of Mia in a aspect room. The hallway that results in this aspect room has a trolley in it, and atop it’s this coin.
- After your adventures in the home looking for the crow key, you’ll be capable of discover Coin #11. It’s present in the identical room because the crow key, which is the northernmost outhouse of the OLD HOUSE 1F. In that little field room, look on prime of the bathroom – you’ll discover the coin.
- The twelfth vintage coin is grabbed from OLD HOUSE 2F. Once you’ve been in some fights and opened the crow door, as a part of the story you’re going to return throughout a lifeless finish the place you want a lantern. In this room there’s a set of drawers, and the coin is within the topmost drawer.
- You’ll be despatched to wander round the principle home once more, however your subsequent coin is discovered in a while within the TESTING AREA 1F. At the tip of a protracted hall that’s booby trapped your subsequent goal can be in a big barn to your left. In entrance of you is a small boxy storage room. This room can be booby trapped. Use your gun to shoot out the journey wire explosives to make the room protected. Inside there are some provides and in a drawer of the inexperienced desk coin #13.
- Coin #14 follows an encounter with that fats man molded within the ‘barn fight’. When you attain a room in TESTING AREA 2F with a button to drop stairs again all the way down to 1F, search for some chest-high cabinets mounted. In the nook of 1 shelf is that this vintage coin.
After this level, some main story places are spoiled in our descriptions. You’re warned…
- Back to it – spoilers! Coin #15 is discovered on the WRECKED SHIP 1F as you climb by the ship. After you see a flashback with two employees that opens up a duct, you’ll wish to drop into the outlet. You’ll be capable of crawl both proper or left. Right is a lifeless finish, however for those who crawl in that path there’s a coin on this lifeless finish.
- The sixteenth coin is discovered a matter of minutes later and can be within the WRECKED SHIP 1F. You’ll find yourself in an space the place you’ll go a lifeless physique and drop into water. There’s a ladder up out of that water. You’ll discover the coin to the left of the ladder, within the murky water.
- Coin #17 is discovered within the WRECKED SHIP 3F in an enormous crimson field… besides it’s locked. Because you might have a brand new stock right here, you don’t have any previous lockpicks, and there’s just one on this space to search out. Grab the lockpick from 2F – on the northern aspect of the map reverse the stairwell door there’s a door to a small side-room. It’s close to the bunk rooms. In right here there’s a ladder – climb as much as discover some ammo and a field you may look at to get your mitts on the lockpick.
- The last collectible vintage coin within the recreation correct, it’s discovered inside a locked field in WRECKED SHIP S2 after you go by one of many engine rooms – the room that requires you to climb down some stairs, then up and round in a circle in the direction of a higher-up door. You want corrosive to soften this protected field open, and the coin is inside.
Using the Dirty Coin from the Beginning Hour Demo
The Dirty Coin is principally a distinct sort of Antique Coin – and by finishing the Resident Evil 7 Beginning Hour demo you will get your fingers on one in every of these and switch it to your most important recreation. All this actually means is that you just’re one coin forward and one coin nearer to every of the upgrades all recreation, but it surely’s helpful all the identical.
Once you’ve accomplished the Beginning Hour demo, merely load up your recreation of Resident Evil 7 and play till the purpose the place you attain your first locker field the place you may retailer objects. The coin can be ready for you there.