If you need to skip forward and get a sooner completion time in Resident Evil 2 Remake, it helps to have the lion, maiden, and unicorn statue puzzle options handy. And if you happen to’re in your first run, then it may be difficult to trace down and discover three medallions with zombies in your tail.
Here we’ll discuss you thru getting all three goddess statue medallions so you’ll be able to escape the police station as shortly as attainable.
Once you’ve discovered one of many statues you want, you need to enter its code to launch a medallion. These codes change relying on whether or not you’re enjoying first or second playthrough mode, and we’ll embody the options to each under.
Resident Evil 2 Remake – Where to seek out three medallions
- Lion Medallion – This is the simplest of the three medallions to seek out, and is definitely sort of simple to overlook if you happen to take it without any consideration. Simply climb the steps to the second flooring of the primary corridor. The Lion Statue is there with the medallion.
- Unicorn Medallion – Progress by way of the game till you attain the cutscene within the Fire Escape and get the Cutting Tool. Use this to open the massive workplace on the jap facet of the bottom flooring within the Police Station. In the smaller workplace on the far facet of this Eastern Office you’ll discover the Round Handle. This allows you to flip off the steam within the second flooring showers above the Dark Room on the west facet of the constructing. Getting previous the steam provides you entry to the hall with the S.T.A.R.S workplace and Linen Room. Through the door on the finish of this hall you’ll discover the Unicorn Statue and Medallion.
- Maiden Medallion – The last statue and medallion you discover is the Maiden. She’s up within the West Storage Room behind a blocked gate coated in C4. To detonate the C4, it’s essential to take the battery that you simply discovered within the S.T.A.R.S workplace and mix it with the digital gadget that you simply discover by breaking open the chained door within the Operations Room. Then use the detonator on the C4, go contained in the room, and gather your Maiden Medallion.
Once you’ve gotten all three of those return to the Goddess Statue within the Main Hall and you may open the Secret Room.
Resident Evil 2 Remake medallion statue puzzle options – playthrough A
- Lion statue – lion, leaf, chicken
- Unicorn statue – fish, scorpion, jug
- Maiden statue – maiden, bow, snail (essentially the most broken piece)
Resident Evil 2 Remake medallion statue puzzle options – playthrough B
- Lion statue – crown, sconce, chicken
- Maiden statue – ram, harp, chicken
- Unicorn statue – youngsters holding palms, scales, worm
For playthrough B, you discover these options in a pocket book, a scrap of paper, and a roll movie hidden across the station. You don’t want to seek out these clues to make use of this information, nonetheless. For playthrough A, the solutions are in a be aware you get throughout a narrative sequence.