There are a great deal of issues to do in Red Dead Redemption 2, together with a nifty little aspect quest to seek out some Dreamcatchers. Even hardened outlaws want a diversion typically, and even higher, there’s a singular treasure ready for devoted collectors.
There are 20 Dreamcatchers to be present in Red Dead Redemption 2 as a part of the Dreamcatchers questline. If you handle to seek out all of them you’ll be rewarded with the Ancient Arrowhead treasure, and we all know how a lot you guys like particular loot.
The Dreamcatchers could be discovered throughout the map and the fellows at Arekkz Gaming have made this useful video information that can assist you out additional.
Some of them are fairly massive and straightforward to identify whereas some are a little bit trickier to see. The time of day may even have an effect on their visibility. Most of them appear to be on bushes that stand out from the others, both by being a lot bigger or trying fairly lifeless.
Red Dead Redemption 2: Dreamcatcher areas
Here are the areas of the primary 10 Dreamcatchers to get you began:
- The first Dreamcatcher could be discovered simply Northwest of Latneck Station, throughout from the Dakota River. It is sort of massive and is hanging from a tree.
- The subsequent could be very slight Southwest of Caliban’s Seat. Run over to this assortment of bushes to seek out it.
- For this Dreamcatcher, set a marker in your map slightly below the primary “E” close to the city of Valentine, simply off the filth observe. There’s a big tree with a stump in entrance of it that has the third extra vibrant Dreamcatcher hanging from its branches.
- The fourth Dreamcatcher could be discovered close to The Grizzles and is harder to seek out. Set a waypoint slightly below the S in “West”, Northeast of Cattail Pond. Head up into the mountains till you attain a clearing. On a lifeless trying tree you’ll discover the fourth Dreamcatcher.
- This subsequent Dreamcatcher is North of the Dakota River, Southwest of Window Rock. Set a waypoint simply off the overwhelmed observe. There must be a fallen tree to your left, so go a little bit additional up the hill and in your left can be a tree with a Dreamcatcher hanging from it.
- Now, set a waypoints marker roughly in-between Cotorra Springs and Bacchus Bridge to seek out this subsequent Dreamcatcher. There can be a clearing with a number of skinny bushes and one a lot bigger tree the place you’ll discover it hanging from the branches.
- Head over to the East of the map close to the placement labelled The Loft, which is to the Northeast of the Grizzlies East map level. Just in entrance of this construction is one other lifeless trying tree with a Dreamcatcher hanging from it.
- This time, set a waypoint on the simply above the street between Annesburg and Roanoke Valley. Again, head into the bushes to identify this pretty apparent Dreamcatcher.
- Our subsequent location is simply Southwest of the place you beforehand have been, roughly between the “N” and the “E” of Annesburg on the map. Head to the purpose the place the street splits and there can be a Dreamcatcher hanging from the tree to your left.
- Dreamcatcher quantity 10 could be discovered Southeast of the earlier location, close to the street between the “U” and the “R” of Annesburg on the map. Head up the hill and be careful for wolves when attempting to work together with this one!
You’re midway there! It may not appear like it now, however the areas of every Dreamcatcher kind an image on the map that we’ll get to later. For now, listed below are the ultimate 10 areas:
- Number 11 is instantly South of Annesburg, simply off the street. There must be a big rock to your left and you may head into the bushes to seek out the following Dreamcatcher.
- For this subsequent Dreamcatcher, head South the Elysian Pool. Head previous a big bush to a fair bigger tree to seek out this one.
- Set a waypoint between the place the street forks simply above the “B” at Bluewater Marsh. There’s a tree in the course of these two paths the place you’ll discover the following Dreamcatcher.
- Head West from this level, simply above Lonnie’s Shack on the map. Just off the trail, you’ll discover one other lifeless tree with a Dreamcatcher hanging from it.
- This subsequent Dreamcatcher could be discovered West of the Aberdeen Pig Farm. This one is straightforward to seek out because it’s the one tree in a large, open area and the Dreamcatcher is sufficiently big to identify right away.
- For this one, set a waypoint marker on the inside right-hand aspect of the “O” within the New Hanover label on the map. Go up the hill, up previous the rail observe to seek out your subsequent Dreamcatcher on a big tree.
- Head over to the East of Guthrie Farm, South of Heartland Overflow to seek out this subsequent one. You’ll must go off the overwhelmed observe to discover a considerably remoted tree and your subsequent Dreamcatcher.
- Number 18 could be discovered close to the “N” on The Heartlands label of the map. Again, there’s a lonely barren tree with a Dreamcatcher to be discovered swinging from its branches.
- Set a waypoint barely Northeast of Citadel Rock to seek out the penultimate Dreamcatcher. Right off the pathway to the left is the place you’ll discover it.
- For the ultimate signal, set a waypoint beside the primary “E” in New Hanover. It’s hanging from a tree to the left of the railroad tracks
Once you’ve interacted with the ultimate Dreamcatcher, Arthur will pull out his pocket book to disclose there’s one closing marker you haven’t found but. You’ll see that the form resembles a bull or buffalo considerably.
The closing marker is on the Elysian Pool. Set a waypoint for the Northern a part of the Pool, and head behind the waterfall. We recommend bringing a lantern with you as the trail is darkish, however the minimap does information you fairly effectively.
This location additionally makes up a part of the Poisonous Trail Treasure Hunt, so you possibly can kill two birds with one stone.
Head via the cave till the trail splits and take a proper. You’ll see some mild streaming in. Climb the rocks in entrance of you till you see an historical cave portray on the partitions to the precise.
Walk as much as the portray and work together with what seems like the attention of a bull to gather your reward, the Ancient Arrowhead treasure. Congratulations! You did it. Now, get again to accumulating assets on your camp already.
Looking for the most effective weapons or the right way to replenish your camps ammo and medication? Or perhaps you simply wish to know what cheats can be found? The head over to our Red Dead Redemption 2 guide for more tips, tricks and walkthroughs.