Hello everyone. Thank you to everyone playing the Prisms Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting. We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.51, which will be live on all platforms soon.
List of changes:
- Added support for reflections on PC VR.
- Improved the appearance of rain.
- Fixed an issue that could cause missing or corrupted text in the Analysis Visor on the Space Anomaly or derelict freighters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause stars to disappear when looking out the side of the ship in VR.
- Fixed some mistranslated text in the ByteBeat Library.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent DLSS from appearing as an Anti-Aliasing option on the Windows Store version.
We have plenty more in store for our Xbox community as we continue to enjoy this, our 5th anniversary year since the original launch of No Man’s Sky.
Our journey continues.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.