Fortnite followers rejoice, there’s a brand-new weapon inbound! The v5.40 Content Update introduces the Suppressed Assault Rifle to Fortnite, however takes away the Drum Gun.
Fortnite Suppressed Assault Rifle:
The Suppressed Assault Rifle is described as a “sneaky weapon that rewards trigger discipline with precision,” so we will anticipate that it has various recoil – unusual for Fortnite weapons. It offers 32/33 harm per shot although, so it ought to rip by well being bars fairly shortly at most ranges.
Some folks can be unhappy to see the high-capacity bullet hose that was the Drum Gun go, however with the remainder of the submachine weapons receiving a rework it felt slightly redundant.
The patch doesn’t add a brand new LTM this week as a result of the High Stakes challenges are nonetheless stay – which means you continue to have time to attempt your hand at The Getaway.
As for Save the World, Field Agent Rio joins the group, whereas the Weekly Horde Challenges embrace further lethal and extra aggressive Husks.
Fortnite v5.40 Content Update Patch Notes:
LIMITED TIME MODE: THE GETAWAY
- Players within the Getaway LTM can now not land on the van with out constructing.
- Reduced the Victory music on the finish of a match.
- Jewel will now not seem in stock hotbar after being put within the Down-But-Not-Out state.
- Player fashions will now not get caught below the van after successful a match.
- Player fashions and gadgets will now not fall to the bottom after successful a match.
- Enforcer Outfit now not seems distorted to different shoppers from sure distances.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Suppressed Assault Rifle Added.
- Sneaky weapon that rewards set off self-discipline with precision.
- Can be present in Vending Machines, flooring loot, Treasure Chests, and Supply Drops.
- Available in Epic and Legendary Variants.
- 32/33 harm per shot.
- Vaulted Drum Gun
- Sub-Region Matchmaking added for Southeast Asia.
- More particulars right here.
Save the World:
MISSIONS + SYSTEMS
- Weekly Horde Challenge 6 is now accessible:
- This week, deploy your transportable Fort in opposition to hordes of murderer Husks – and gamers haven’t any shields!
- Earn Field Agent Rio for the first-time completion.
- This problem can be repeatable for Event Tickets.
- New Mythic Outlander – Field Agent Rio, has been added to the Weekly Horde Challenge.
- Features new Subclass – Rook
- New Perk – Phase Cannon: Phase Shifting empowers the outfitted ranged weapon inflicting the following shot fired to shoot a Phase projectile which pierces enemies and offers 60 base vitality harm. Switching or holstering weapons removes the impact.
- Mythic Ninja: Bladestorm Enforcer now not seems distorted to different shoppers at sure distances.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Wraith Assault Rifle added to the Weekly Store.
- A silenced assault rifle with wonderful headshot harm that maintains spectacular accuracy when fired in managed bursts.
- Equipped with a suppressor that significantly reduces the gap that enemies hear gunshots.
- Available Wednesday, September 12 at eight PM ET till Wednesday, September 19 at eight PM ET.