It’s week 7 in Fortnite Season 6, so right here’s a have a look at this week’s challenges.
We’re greater than midway by Season 6 of Fortnite and the Week 7 challenges are right here. This week’s challenges seem to contain a skydiving problem, consuming some apples and naturally, eliminating opponents.
These challenges haven’t been confirmed by Epic Games simply but, so they’re topic to alter later within the week.
Fortnite Week 7 Challenges
- Search seven ammo bins in a single match (0/7)
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (0/500)
- Stage 1: Deal harm to opponents in a single match(0/300)
You’ll have to have a rumamge by seven ammo bins for this problem.
Deal 500 Headshot harm to opponents.
Deal 300 harm to opponents in a single match for the primary stage of this problem.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Destroy bushes (0/50)
- Skydive by floating rings (0/20)
- Stage 1: Consume 5 apples (HARD) (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (HARD) (0/3)
Destroy 50 bushes for the primary a part of this problem.
You’ll have to skydive by floating rings 20 instances to finish this problem.
For the primary stage of this problem, you’ll have to eat 5 apples.
Defeat three opponents within the Pleasant Park space.
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re at the moment working your means by the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, listed here are all of the challenges to date:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas