Fortnite Week 6 Challenges are dwell, so we’ve put collectively the guides you’ll must bag these Battle Pass tiers.
As with earlier challenges, one in every of this week’s may have you triangulating a place between three landmarks to trace down a Battle Star.
This time, we’re looking out between a playground, a campsite, and a footprint.
The playground we’re in search of is positioned at Greasy Grove close to the northwest nook. Elsewhere, the footprint is to the west of Greasy Grove.
Now you simply must know the place the campsite is and you’ll lock down the situation of the Battle Star. The campsite is on prime of the mountain to the north of Greasy Grove.
Using these three areas, we all know the Battle Star will present up in grid B6, the place there’s a small patch of grime. Here’s a map:
For the remainder of the Fortnite Week 6 Challenges, click on that hyperlink. We’ve additionally acquired a information on how to spray over the Carbide and Omega posters for one more of this week’s challenges.
If you’re nonetheless not caught up but, you may as well deal with Fortnite Week 5 Challenges.
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, dance with others, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more
Have a take a look at our devoted information there and don’t say VG247 by no means does something for you.
The put up Fortnite: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint appeared first on VG247.