Destiny 2 is all about loot. Come get yours, crafty Warlocks.
Warlocks are the trickiest class in Destiny 2, profiting from intricate builds and rewarding expert play. Your Exotic armour alternative makes an enormous distinction to the way you’ll play as a Warlock, and fortunately, we’ve all the main points proper right here.
This web page is a part of our Destiny 2 guide, and is topic to alter and updates as we discover the discharge construct alongside all of you keen Guardians. Looking for different Exotics? Check out our list of Destiny 2 Exotic armour – or maybe seek the advice of our Destiny 2 Exotic weapons guide.
Exotic Warlock helmets
Canonically, Warlocks are essentially the most cerebral of the three lessons, being students and mages with a deep mystical connection to the Traveller. Perhaps that’s why they profit from 4 Exotic helmets, solely certainly one of which is an outdated favorite (sorry, no stags or rams this time).
- Conduction Tines: Arc capability kills enhance the recharge fee of your Arc talents.
- Bungie tried to maintain the Stormcaller secret, however there’ll be no hiding the lightning storms after getting this Exotic in your bean. A beautiful round construct place to begin, identical to Mama Warlock taught you.
Crown of Tempests
- Cerebral Uplink: Highlights precedence targets and improves the regeneration pace of your grenade, melee, and rift talents.
- I really like how this one’s like “oh I vaguely indicate some things you might shoot … and also turn everything else up to 11 lol no biggie, just slipping that in at the end.” What the precise.
Eye of Another World
- Abyssal Extractors: Void Damage kills grant capability power.
- Recharge your talents while you use your talents. Standard Warlock fare, the smug gits. Nezarec’s Sin was most likely sending a PSN message with “ggez”. What a shithead.
- Actual Grandeur: Provides extra harm resistance throughout Nova Bomb. Nova Bomb kills grant Super Energy
- Oh, so Voidwalkers are more durable to kill utilizing their Super, and their Super prices their Super? No that’s fantastic I’ll simply be over right here within the Hunter nook, crying.
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
Exotic Warlock chest armour
Warlocks aren’t allowed to put on a lot armour as a result of it ruins their silhouette after they’re posing dramatically and enthusiastic about their ineffable disappointment, or no matter. The level is, you don’t choose a category with obligatory flowing trench coats after which break it with metal plate. There are solely two chest armour Exotics for Warlocks and just one is new, however that one is so lovely it greater than compensates.
- Dawnstar Tome: When Dawnblade is provided, aiming weapons whereas within the air suspends you in midair for a short while. Precision hits lengthen this impact’s length.
- Who even cares what this one does, it’s too beautiful ever to take off. The excellent news is, all it does is make you hover whereas aiming, which implies Hunters can shoot you down with ease. By all means, proceed.
Wings of Sacred Dawn
- Fusion Harness: Provides a further Fusion Grenade cost. Fusion grenade kills grant Rift power.
- More grenades means extra enjoyable. More frequent Rift use can be a superb time. Hard to argue with this returning D1 favorite.
Exotic Warlock gauntlets
Every Warlock thinks they’re Dr Strange however that open palm slap will not be precisely finger gymnastics. Space magic! Get a gun like the remainder of us. All three Warlock Exotic gauntlet units are new, though one has a really acquainted identify.
- Vampire’s Caress: Melee assaults grant well being restoration and skill power
- One of the D1 Warlock’s favorite methods was to slap you after which acquire energy from it. I see nothing has modified there.
- Helium Spirals: Increases the length of Solar Grenades and grants grenade power on melee hits
- Dawnblades have already got large flaming swords, however now they’ve extra possibilities to throw nice flaming grenades. H-hooray.
- Warlord’s Sigil: Eliminating enemies with melee assaults will increase your melee harm
- Get slap pleased. I’ve nothing so as to add. I’m in despair. Why are Warlocks like this.
Exotic Warlock leg armour
Do Warlocks really put on trousers underneath there? They should do or each time they went flying round in that embarrassingly floaty means they will we’d all be mortified. There are solely two Exotic leg armour units for Warlocks although, as a result of they’re arduous to see, and one makes its return from D1.
- Alchemical Etchings: Your Rifts acquire the extra capability to mechanically reload allies’ weapons.
- Hey, you already know that rad new class capability you’ve received that’s higher than everybody else’s? Boom! It simply received higher. This works on your weapon as effectively, even when the wording doesn’t make that clear.
- Strange Protractor: While Sprinting, motion pace is elevated and power weapons are mechanically reloaded.
- Hunters and Titans could be pleased with only a pace enhance however oh no, Warlocks even have their weapons reloaded. Spoiled! You’re all spoiled.