As nicely as coming to PlayStation four, all variations of Dead Rising four can count on some enhancements come December.
Dead Rising followers have been notably vocal about issues they didn’t like about Dead Rising four, a recreation that at instances finds itself fairly distant from what made the unique nice.
I thought the original release was decent, however didn’t fairly really feel like Dead Rising – however Capcom at the moment are taking steps to attempt to treatment that somewhat earlier than the sport will get a PS4 launch.
The modifications, introduced on Capcom’s official blog, embody the next:
- Improvements to human enemies, together with new boss patterns, weapons, minions and rewards for defeating them.
- Distress calls, six new aspect missions that can help you help, rescue and escort a survivor to security in a singular quest line. Each has distinctive clothes rewards.
- Improved controller responsiveness for Frank West’s controls, and a sooner assault pace for Frank.
- Faster and extra aggressive zombies with improved AI.
- Other stability modifications together with weapon redistribution and mission tweaks.
This follows up on the unique post-launch replace of two new problem modes for the sport, too – and people are nonetheless there to get pleasure from.
The replace can be launched for the Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam variations of Dead Rising four on December 5 alongside the brand new Capcom Heroes mode for the sport. The PS4 model, Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package, launches on the identical day and contains all of those modifications.