Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is Respawn’s heartfelt reply to the age-old query: what if somebody truly did lightsaber fight correctly? Players are given a merely staggering number of lightsaber customisation choices and vital upgrades that can let you change up your playstyle utterly all through the game’s intensive marketing campaign. Our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber information will stroll you thru all the things you are able to do together with your lightsaber, from unlocking the entire shade choices to gaining the power to wield a double bladed lightsaber – and even to dual-wield two lightsabers directly!
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber information contents:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber overview
- Lightsaber customisation in Jedi: Fallen Order
- How to unlock all lightsaber colors
- How to get double bladed lightsaber
- How to dual-wield lightsabers (split lightsaber)
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber information
Master Kenobi places it finest: the lightsaber in Jedi: Fallen Order is a chic weapon for a extra civilized age. Your protagonist, Cal Kestis, carried his grasp’s previous lightsaber with him from the very starting of the game, and so that you’ll have to shortly learn to make good use of it.
But studying learn how to correctly use your lightsaber to defeat foes is one thing finest fitted to our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order fight information. Here, we’re going to indicate you learn how to customise your lightsaber to your coronary heart’s content material with all kinds of recent colours, and learn how to unlock the 2 vital lightsaber upgrades all through the marketing campaign.
Lightsaber customisation in Jedi: Fallen Order
Scattered concerning the a number of areas of Jedi: Fallen Order are workbenches just like the above, which you’ll method in an effort to customise your lightsaber. You’ll discover considered one of these workbenches aboard your ship, the Mantis (proper subsequent to the ship’s Meditation level), and you may spend as lengthy or as little as you want customising each side of your lightsaber.
There are 5 areas of your lightsaber that you could customise: your blade shade, emitter, swap, sleeve, and the general materials used. Once you unlock the double bladed lightsaber, you’ll be capable of customise the emitter part of each ends independently, as you may see beneath.
In order to unlock extra components to play with throughout lightsaber customisation, you’ll have to do some exploring. There are an amazing many chests strewn about each area of each planet (and you may truly hover over any part of a area within the map to see what number of chests there are left to find there), and every chest will unlock a brand new variant for a sure considered one of these 5 areas of lightsaber customisation. Do sufficient exploring, and also you’ll be capable of simply craft the lightsaber you’ve all the time wished to wield!
How to unlock all lightsaber colours
For an excellent portion of Jedi: Fallen Order’s marketing campaign, you solely have entry to a restricted collection of colours to your lightsaber: blue, or inexperienced (or orange in the event you pre-ordered the game). However, there’s a strategy to unlock much more colours to make use of!
The dangerous information is that it’s tied into fairly a late phase of the story, so there’s no actual shortcut to take when it comes to unlocking these colours. You need to play the marketing campaign past your return to Dathomir, throughout which one thing… unlucky… occurs to your lightsaber. In your subsequent quest to forge a brand new lightsaber, you’ll be capable of decide a selected shade to your kyber crystal:
But don’t fear if you wish to change your thoughts afterward! After this level, you may return to a lightsaber workbench at any time and select between any of those colours throughout your lightsaber customisation.
How to get double bladed lightsaber
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order truly permits you to unlock the double bladed lightsaber (suppose Darth Maul) surprisingly early on in its marketing campaign, and oh boy, is it price getting. After buying this improve, you’ll be capable of swap on the fly between single and double blades for every struggle; and whereas the double blades don’t hit fairly as laborious with every strike, they’re implausible for deflecting barrages of blaster hearth, and for overwhelming massive teams with their aggressive flurries.
To unlock the double bladed lightsaber as quickly as attainable, you will need to decide Dathomir as the primary planet you head in direction of when you acquire entry to the Holotable on-board the Mantis. Head in direction of the target level (take your time with this, as a result of the enemies of Dathomir are very fierce, particularly in the event you don’t but have an excellent deal with on fight) till you meet a mysterious black-robed bearded stranger. After the cutscene that ensues, drop again down the ledge the stranger is standing on (the one lined in vines), after which, wanting again the best way you got here, head down the passage to the proper. This will lead you to a lightsaber workbench the place you may unlock the double bladed lightsaber.
There can also be a way of unlocking the double bladed lightsaber on the earlier planet, Bagona – however that is truly a lot slower, as a result of the realm is off-limits to you till you totally discover the big planet Zeffo and acquire each the Force Push means and the Scomp Link for BD-1. So in the event you’re trying to unlock the double bladed lightsaber in a well timed trend, Dathomir is the best way to go.
How to dual-wield lightsabers (cut up lightsaber)
Yes, you may dual-wield lightsabers in Jedi: Fallen Order – but it surely’s not fairly what you may suppose. Rather than a complete new system of strikes and talents just like the transition from single to double blade, splitting your lightsaber is simply used for a single (admittedly very cool) fight transfer, which requires Force to drag off however leads to a devastating flurry of assaults.
To unlock the power to dual-wield lightsabers, it’s worthwhile to undergo precisely the identical course of as for unlocking the completely different lightsaber colours, as a result of they each activate upon Cal creating his second lightsaber, which happens greater than midway by means of the game’s lengthy marketing campaign.
The excellent news is that after you do unlock it, you’ll shortly thereafter be introduced with a collection of waves of Stormtroopers to check out your new cut up lightsaber on, and few moments within the marketing campaign made me really feel so giddy or highly effective as this. So you’ve bought that to look ahead to!
With that, we’ll conclude our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber information. Hopefully this has answered sure questions you’ll have had on learn how to customise or unlock sure sides of your lightsaber – however in the event you’ve any additional questions, don’t hesitate to go away a remark beneath. And now, why not have a gander at considered one of our different Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order guides?
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order guide – Find out our eight high ideas for gamers of all talent ranges on learn how to survive your time with Jedi: Fallen Order.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order skills – This information options full explanations of each single talent within the talent tree, together with our picks for the very best abilities to improve first!
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Force Powers – Learn how and the place to unlock Force Push, Force Pull, Double Jump, and extra.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber – Learn the ins and outs of lightsaber customisation, together with learn how to get extra colors, and the place to search out the double-blade and dual-wield lightsaber upgrades.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Scomp Link – What the hell is a Scomp Link, and how are you going to get your palms on one? Learn learn how to open all these locked chests and doorways with this information!
Jedi: Fallen Order bosses:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Oggdo Bogdo – Learn learn how to tackle the game’s first true boss and stroll away with out even a scratch.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Rabid Jotaz – Evade this fearsome predator’s strikes and carve him up with this in-depth boss walkthrough.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Second Sister – Learn to defend your self in opposition to probably the most highly effective of Cal’s foes on this battle on Zeffo.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Ninth Sister – Take down this fearsome Dark Side Inquisitor by studying and adapting to her many unblockable assaults.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Nydak Alpha – Don’t fall for this highly effective beast’s ruses! Let our information educate you the nefarious methods of the Nydak Alpha.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gorgara – Trim the feathers of this colossal hen with our information to defeating the Gorgara on Jedi Master issue.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Taron Malicos – Show this dual-wielding Sith what for on this epic battle within the ruins of Dathomir.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trilla – Complete Cal’s future by besting the harmful Trilla Suduri as soon as and for all.