The Overwatch Lunar New Year 2019 occasion has kicked off. Time to take a look on the goodies you’ll earn through the festivities.
Blizzard flipped the on change right now for the Overwatch Lunar New Year 2019 occasion, and you’ve got until February 18 to take pleasure in all issues Year of the Pig.
Legendary skins for the event previously covered are: Hong Gildong Tracer, Zhuge Liang Zenyatta, Zhang Fei Torbjorn, Guan Ty Reinhardt, Huang Zhong Hanzo, and Lu Bu Reaper. Non-legendary skins are additionally obtainable for Brigitte and Orisa.
In complete, there are eight new skins.
Skins from final yr’s Year of the Dog occasion are additionally obtainable. You can look over these through our previous coverage.
All new skins are proven within the photographs under. There are additionally two new emotes and one new highlight intro.
Alongside the Lunar New Event comes the newest patch. It’s a comparatively brief listing, so we’ve included it under.
Lucio Highlight Intro
Soldier 76 and Widowmaker Emotes
Overwatch January 24 replace – patch notes
- Damage discount from armor lowered from -5 to -3
Developer feedback: This change can be most noticeable for heroes who hearth shortly or in bursts, comparable to shotguns, and do greater than 6 harm per shot. For instance, Soldier: 76’s Heavy Pulse Rifle will now do 16 harm per shot to armored opponents, up from 14 (a rise near 15%). Armor was a bit too robust general, particularly when heroes have been being healed shortly and sometimes. This change will assist extra heroes battle in opposition to higher-armored enemies.
- RALLY: Now has a most period of 30 seconds
- DEFENSE MATRIX: Cooldown elevated from 1 second to 2 seconds
- THE REAPING: Life steal elevated from 30% to 50% of harm dealt
- General – [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that induced a delay for heroes loading into the victory display line up if they’d a golden weapon geared up
- McCree – [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that induced McCree’s mannequin to distort if he used Combat Roll to the appropriate with the Sherlock pores and skin geared up
- Tracer – Fixed a bug that induced Tracer’s Pulse Bomb to detonate on the flawed aspect of Orisa’s Protective Barrier when it was positioned on the entrance
- Wrecking Ball – Fixed a bug that prevented Wrecking Ball’s proximity mines from being disabled by Sombra’s EMP, [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that induced Wrecking Ball’s golden weapon to show incorrectly when utilizing sure skins
- Competitive Play: Fixed a bug in Competitive Play that prevented the workforce shade on the payload progress bar from switching after a spherical transition
- Nepal: Fixed a bug that allowed gamers to seize or contest the purpose from its exterior on Nepal’s Shrine stage