Dropping from the Battle Bus is normally about velocity and placement, however a brand new weekly problem in Fortnite will make you rethink your flight path.
One of the additions to Fortnite Week 10 Challenges is to skydive by means of 10 completely different floating rings within the sky.
That sounds simple sufficient, however you wish to ensure you maximise your fall, and there’s positively a knack to it. Let’s present you the way.
How to skydive by means of floating rings
- As the Battle Bus flies throughout the map you’ll see colored rings between you and the ground. These are what you have to skydive by means of.
- Rings are positioned at completely different heights, so choose the one you wish to goal and make the bounce.
- As you method the ring you must pop your glider to gradual your descent, making it simpler to regulate your steering.
- Try and place your self instantly above a hoop with the glider, then hit X to freefall once more and bomb straight by means of it.
- Drift by means of a hoop and also you’ll hear an audio clue letting you had been profitable.
- It’s attainable to skydive by means of two rings in a single go should you purpose for a excessive one to start with after which drift with the glider in direction of a a lot decrease one.
- Be conscious that should you’re spending extra time within the sky, different gamers will have already got landed and are almost certainly armed. Make positive you land away from closely populated areas or threat getting sprayed with lead.
- Skydive by means of 10 rings and the problem is accomplished.
Now that’s executed, you’d higher observe down the hidden large Battle Star between the Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV.
This last week of challenges can be your final likelihood to compensate for any you may need missed earlier than the beginning of Fortnite Season 4. Check ’em all out under.
All Fortnite Season 3 Weekly Challenges
- Week 10 Challenges: Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV
- Week 9 Challenges: Search Chests in Haunted Hills, go to completely different Taco Shops
- Week 8 Challenges: Search between three boats and dance on completely different dance flooring
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Gas Station areas
- Week 4 Challenges: Ice Cream Truck areas, the place to go looking between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture and Circle of Hedges
- Week 3 Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye areas
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance areas