Lifeline is at the moment the one healing-focused Legend to select from in Apex Legends, and when you would possibly suppose that this implies she could be very selfless and team-oriented in her playstyle (which is generally true, I’ll admit), there are some wonderful causes to select Lifeline past providing a serving to hand to your teammates.
Our Apex Legends Lifeline information is your one-stop store for all the pieces Lifeline; we’ll stroll you thru every of her skills in flip, together with suggestions and information on learn how to use every to the very best of your skills. We’ve additionally bought heaps of knowledge on all the pieces from cooldowns to hitbox comparisons and far more in your perusing pleasure. So let’s get began!
Our Apex Legends guide sequence is filled with each beginner-friendly explanations and superior, top-tier suggestions and tips on perfecting your Apex Legends expertise. Whether you need to find out about all the opposite Apex Legends characters otherwise you’re keen on discovering out the stats and spray patterns for all of the completely different Apex Legends weapons, we’ve bought you coated.
Apex Legends Lifeline information
We’ve bought a good quantity to get by way of on this Lifeline information, so if you wish to skip forward to any specific part then merely click on on any of the hyperlinks slightly below and also you’ll discover what you want all of the faster.
|Lifeline overview – character strengths and weaknesses|
|Lifeline hitbox vs other Legends|
D.O.C. Heal Drone
|How to play Lifeline – top tips and strategies|
Lifeline’s skills all centre round therapeutic and gear, and all of them can be utilized to learn not solely your teammates however your self as nicely. Her Passive could not look like a lot at first, nevertheless it’s an extremely helpful dual-benefit capability which allows you to shortly and safely revive knocked teammates, and heal your self at an elevated price. Combine this along with her Tactical capability, which supplies additional therapeutic to your squad over time, and also you shortly start to grasp why Lifeline is such a helpful a part of the Apex Legends character roster.
Her Ultimate is maybe probably the most helpful within the game, offering wonderful loot in your group at numerous moments all through a match – however it’s a double-edged sword, as we will focus on beneath. All of Lifeline’s skills are very timing-sensitive – should you use them beneath the fallacious circumstances then you definately and your group could shortly wind up lifeless. But if used appropriately, you’ll discover that not solely is she an important asset to her group but additionally a power to be reckoned with in her personal proper.
Lifeline hitbox vs different Legends
The above is a composite of varied hitbox images created by YouTuber “SookieSpy”, which carry to gentle the unimaginable discrepancies in character hitboxes in Apex Legends.
As you’ll be able to see, Lifeline’s comparatively petite body provides her with a a lot smaller hitbox than most, which implies that she is the second hardest to hit Legend of all, crushed solely by Wraith. Combined along with her therapeutic expertise and the high-tier gear supplied by her Care Packages, and Lifeline can turn out to be very tough to kill certainly.
As beforehand talked about, Lifeline’s skills, from her underrated Passive to her extraordinarily helpful Ultimate, revolve round offering therapeutic, gear and security for your self and your group. However, in contrast to a personality similar to Wraith, Lifeline’s skills are all very distinct and there may be not an excessive amount of alternative for synergising these skills with each other. All you’ll want to get a deal with on is when to make use of every capability for max profit.
Passive capability: Combat Medic
|Combat Medic||Revive knocked down teammates sooner whereas protected
by a protect wall. Healing gadgets are used 25% sooner.
Lifeline’s Passive capability has three completely different results, every of which might be helpful sufficient to be a Passive capability in their very own proper; nevertheless it all combines into some of the underrated and wonderful Passives on the Apex Legends market.
Firstly, you’ll be able to revive teammates sooner, and shield them with an impenetrable protect wall as you achieve this – simply bear in mind to level your self within the course you need to shield your self from earlier than you do it. And additionally keep in mind that utilizing it’s like lighting a flare and blaring out the phrases “WE’RE OVER HERE” on loudspeakers throughout the entire canyon, as a result of its glowing brightness makes you very straightforward to identify.
In addition you have got a base discount within the time it takes to make use of therapeutic gadgets, which allows you to get better all of the faster from the harm you maintain and stay within the combat for longer.
Passive Ability Tips
- The therapeutic time discount of Lifeline’s Passive stacks with the Gold Backpack impact. For extra information on this and the opposite Legendary gadgets within the game, try our Apex Legends Armor and Gear information.
- You and your teammates ought to keep in mind that Lifeline ought to all the time be the reviver, as a result of even with out the protect wall the revival takes a shorter time whether it is Lifeline doing the reviving.
- Lifeline’s Shield Wall could be very straightforward to identify from afar, so by no means use it when enemies are close by, or when they’re approaching from a number of instructions.
- You can’t rotate the Shield Wall whereas reviving, so ensure you’re trying within the appropriate course if you start the revive.
- You heal shortly in Apex Legends anyway, however with Lifeline you heal very shortly. So along with her greater than anybody, ensure you heal. You solely want a handful of seconds behind cowl.
Tactical capability: D.O.C. Heal Drone
|D.O.C. Heal Drone||20s||5 per second
|60s||Call your Drone of Compassion to mechanically heal
close by gamers over time.
Lifeline’s Drone is a situationally very helpful capability, however there are some frequent misunderstandings on the subject of utilizing it correctly and beneath the right circumstances. On the floor it’s easy: you pop the flexibility, and your little drone friend-o comes out and connects to all close by teammates (together with Lifeline). While linked, you obtain a heal over time till the Drone disappears otherwise you transfer out of its vary.
But there’s somewhat extra occurring beneath the floor. The quantity of therapeutic supplied is break up between nonetheless many gamers the Drone is linked to, which suggests a single participant linked to the Drone will heal extra Health than if three gamers had been hooked up to it and therapeutic concurrently.
Newer gamers have a tendency to make use of the Drone to “top up” teammates in periods of downtime, and save precise therapeutic gadgets for the combat; however really, it is best to use the Drone in fight wherever potential, and content material your self with Syringes throughout downtime moments.
Tactical Ability Tips
- Lifeline’s Drone can soak up pictures (and subsequently act as cowl) within the warmth of battle. Bear in thoughts nonetheless that it may be destroyed pretty simply.
- You can push the Drone round if want be – and you’ll even place Gibraltar’s Dome of Protection atop it, permitting you to maneuver the Dome round.
- You can use the Drone to combat outdoors the border very successfully, because the heal-per-second will outweigh the DPS of early Rings (for additional information on Ring phases and harm, try our Apex Legends Ring information).
- Your Drone will heal enemies too if they’re shut sufficient, so it’s finest used at medium or lengthy vary if in fight.
Ultimate capability: Care Package
|Name||Landing Time||Charge Time||Description|
|Care Package||15s||6m||Call in a drop pod with a mix of three high-quality
attachments, consumables, and/or gear.
Lifeline’s Care Package might be probably the most helpful Ultimate in Apex Legends – therefore its very lengthy cost time. When activated, you’ll be able to select the place to put your Care Package, which is able to drop from the sky over the course of the subsequent 15 seconds. When it lands, it behaves in precisely the identical method as a Supply Drop (with three high-tier items of loot contained inside), although the loot is usually barely much less helpful than in Supply Drops, and you can not get gold weapons – the Kraber and Mastiff – from Lifeline’s Care Packages.
Nevertheless, it’s a particularly helpful talent for use as many occasions as potential over the course of a match to assist equipment your group out with the very best gear obtainable; and which means Lifeline ought to be given each single Ultimate Accelerant that your group comes throughout.
Ultimate Ability Tips
- Be cautious the place and if you determine to name down a Care Package, as a result of though it doesn’t present up on the minimap like regular Supply Drops it’s nonetheless very seen and acts as a beacon marking your location for close by enemies.
- Of the three gadgets in a Care Package, one will probably be a therapeutic merchandise, one will probably be a weapon attachment, and one will probably be a bit of drugs.
- The excessive probability to include an Epic (Purple) Helmet or Body Shield is the first purpose why Lifeline’s Ultimate is so helpful.
- You could be crushed (not knocked however killed) beneath a descending Care Package, so watch out.
- You can climb atop a Care Package, so intelligent placement of it should allow you to succeed in exhausting to entry areas.
- Care Packages can be utilized as cowl if want be, as they can’t be shot by way of.
- Calling down a Care Package ought to be a group transfer, not a solo transfer. Share the loot amongst your group, and stick collectively whereas close to a Care Package.
- You can inform a Lifeline Care Package from a standard Supply Drop from the accent color. Care Packages are blue, Supply Drops are purple.
How to play Lifeline – prime suggestions and techniques
Finally, let’s end up with some extra basic suggestions and tips on successful Apex Legends matches as Lifeline.
- Ultimate Accelerants belong to you. If there’s a Lifeline in your group, then all Ultimate Accelerants ought to go to her. Her ult is probably the most highly effective in your squad as a complete, and in addition probably the most prolonged to cost.
- Look for each alternative to utilize your skills. While you’ll be able to play independently as Lifeline, you’re the major healer of your group and you have to verify in your teammates throughout fights to see if anybody wants your help.
- Take benefit of your fast therapeutic. You your self profit from elevated therapeutic velocity, which suggests you have got even much less excuse to not duck behind cowl for the few seconds it’ll take to pop that Phoenix Kit. For extra information on the completely different therapeutic gadgets and their durations, try our Apex Legends healing items information.
- Don’t be grasping with Care Package loot. A rising tide raises all boats. Don’t hoard all of your Care Package loot for your self. Just since you name it down doesn’t imply it belongs to you. Share together with your teammates.
Congratulations! You are actually an knowledgeable at taking part in Lifeline. Can you’re feeling all that newfound data and expertise pulsing by way of your synapses? Now go win some matches because the Combat Medic Champion of King’s Canyon.