Destiny 2’s latest expansion, Lightfall, is simply under a month away, which implies it’s time for Bungie to flaunt a few of the loot that gamers can anticipate. In the game’s most current trailer, gamers get their very first take a look at a few of the brand-new weapons and armor in the growth, in addition to a couple of Exotics and their impacts.
The trailer is primarily concentrated on The Strand and Exotics associated to this brand-new and strange power. There are both armor and weapons connected to Strand powers in addition to something called tangles, which let gamers utilize “Strand to weave objects and creatures, or for other purposes tied to weapons.”
Along with these brand-new Strand Exotics, the trailer likewise includes the Quicksilver Storm driver upgrade, which enables the Exotic Auto Rifle’s grenade eliminates to developed Strand tangles than can be tossed at opponents. Quicksilver is readily available for all layers that preorder Lightfall, which is set for release on Feb. 28.
Here’s a list of all the brand-new weapons and armor that were displayed in Lightfall’s most current trailer:
- Final Warning – This Strand Sidearm shoots tracking rounds that look for close by opponents.
- Deterministic Chaos – A Void Machine Gun that rhythmically compromises opponents as it fires.
- Winterbite – A Stasis Exotic Glaive that freezes opponents on effect with frost orbs, leaving them susceptible to follow-up attack.
- Cyrtarachne’s Façade – This Exotic helmet offers additional security as Hunters gain armor and flinch resistance when they grapple.
- Abeyant Leap – When Titans utilize their Barricade with this Exotic leg armor, it generates looking for projectiles that suspend opponents and offers armor to its wielder.
- Swarmers – This brand-new Exotic leg armor enables Warlocks to develop a Threadling to infest and assault opponents after damaging a tangle.