1. Website administration determines the rules of conduct, and it reserves the right to require their implementation from visitors.
2. Ignorance of the rules does not exempt from the necessity of comply with them. Placing any message on the site automatically constitutes your agreement with following rules and the necessity of comply with them.
3. All rights to any materials published on this site are protected in accordance with Russian and international legislation on copyright and related rights.
4. Materials marked with “Advertising” published as advertisements.
5. The site administration is not responsible for the content of advertisements and informational articles, comments from users placed on the site, as well as the consequences of their publication and use. Authors, comments, blogs, hosted on our pages, do not necessarily reflect the views and opinion of editorial staff.
6. Website administration does not bear any responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of the use or non-use of its information and services.
Use of resource
1. Anyone who visit the address se7en.ws can be the reader of the site.
2. Everyone who registers, indicate name, a valid email address can use online resources of the site.
3. All the readers of the site can leave messages and ask questions.
Online Resources of the Site
1. Online Resources of the site are designed for the exchange of views about the given topic of the resource.
2. Online resources site members can create their own text messages, as well as comment and exchange views with other users.
3. The moderator has the right to transfer the message to another section if, in his opinion, they belong to a another category.
4. It is not forbidden, but not welcomed to write messages which do not relate to the discussed topics.
Prohibitions of the site
1. Direct and indirect insult to anyone, particularly politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, users of the resource, including the national, ethnic, racial or religious grounds, as well as chauvinist statements.
2. Obscene, pornographic, erotic or sexual messages.
3. Any abusive behavior in relation to the authors of the articles and all the participants of the resource.
4. Statements, the purpose of which is the intention to provoke a sharp reaction of other participants of the resource.
5. Advertising (not agreed with Site Administration), links to third-party resources for advertising purposes, commercial messages, and the messages which do not have useful information and do not belong to the topic of the resource.
6. Any communications and other activities that are forbidden by law.
7. Strictly forbidden flood (repeated multiple pieces of text).
1. Interactive resources (comments, forums, blogs, etc.) are post-moderated. If a particular message received complaints from users, the moderator reads the message after their placing on the resource.
2. If moderator read the message and make a decision that it violates the rules of resource, he has a right to remove this message.
3. Each user can also complain to the comment. When you dial a certain number of complaints, comments will be hidden for further review by a moderator.
4. If you do not agree with the decision of a moderator, you can write to technical support in the contact page of site.
1. Any user has the right to use (download) products from our official website.
2. In case of errors, bugs and any issues related to our products, you have every right to contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and get the help you need.
3. The administration is not responsible for the actions you performed with our products by yourself (an attempt to fix the error by yourself, etc.) if you have not yet applied to us for help.
4. Users of our product are not required to follow all instructions given by us, to restore the work of programs, but in this case the Administration is not responsible for “not provided” help.
5. Our Developers absolutely guarantee that our files are totally cleaned from any viruses.
6. The administration is not responsible for any modifications that we do not own, (other software, mods, files, cheats etc) or additional unintended actions with our product that may lead to termination of the product or problems with your OS.
The final positions
1. The administration has the right to change rules. The changes take effect from the date of publication of the new edition of the rules on the Site.
2. Website administration can take away the right to use the website from the user who systematically violates the rules.
3. Website administration does not bear responsibility for utterance of users of the site.
4. Administration is always ready to take a note of any your comments and suggestions concerning the site resource.
5. User is responsible for posts and other content on the Site that he posted. For all matters relating to the working process of the Site and placing information on the website, please contact the administration by e-mail email@example.com
Revision of the rules on 03.07.2018