Bohemia Interactive have launched the newest replace for DayZ, their shambling Early Access zombie sport. It options the most important enhancements to the sport in months, making the world look higher in just about each approach.
The replace provides extra foliage, improves the behaviour of the wind, updates the lighting, and hundreds extra. Here’s all the pieces it added, through the DayZ forums:
- New tree fashions
- Denser forests
- New litter (grass, small vegetation)
- New floor textures – plains and such
- Improved wind behaviour
- New shader for the wind, affecting timber and grass
- Tweaked and altered lighting for the world
- Small enhancements to satellite tv for pc textures
- Rain affected by wind and refinement of its behaviour on the whole
- Many reworked areas on Chernarus
- Reworked ghillie (to be in step with new tech)
- Small bugfixes to some points from zero.61
- New ambient sounds
Essentially, the sport’s forests ought to look a lot fuller and extra alive. It’ll additionally add stealth alternatives for gamers skulking via – particularly in the event that they’re rocking a kind of ghillie fits. Mind you, there are additionally fewer stealth alternatives now, since timber have collision, that means you’ll be able to’t disguise inside them like a naughty imp.
Players on the discussion board are loving these all-new ambient sounds – there appears to be a collective sense of aid over the loss of life of 1 explicit chook.