The waters of the Aegean are awash with bloodthirsty pirates, Spartan warriors, and Athenian Hoplites, all able to sink the great ship Adrestia with no second swab of the galley. If you wish to stand an opportunity in opposition to the hardest seamen on the open waters, you then’re going to need to improve your ship. Here are all the Ancient Tablet places that we’ve present in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey to date.
You don’t really need that many Ancient Tablets to purchase every improve on your ship, so these ought to hold you tided over till the mid-late game. Nonetheless, we’ll hold updating this web page as we discover extra.
You get four tablets per cache that you just discover, so it’s best to solely have to discover a couple to get any ship improve you want. And whilst you’re exhibiting the Adrestia some love, why not check out our information on the place to seek out the best Special Lieutenants in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Assassin’s Creed Origins Ancient Tablets places:
- Kephalonia –
- Odysseus’ Palace – Ithaka/Kephalonia – South facet of the island.
- Megaris –
- Ruined Temple of Apollo – Occupied Forest of Tripodiskos – Southwest of the Battleground of Megaris, west of the seashore the place you meet Stendor.
- Pillar of Dionysus – Kithairon Foothills – Northwest of the Battleground of Megaris, northeast of Panormos.
- Phokis –
- Prometheus and the Birth of Humankind – Sacred Lands of Apollo – Southeast of the realm, to the northeast of Kirrha in Pilgrim’s Landing.
- Solitude Tower – Grand Mount Parnassos – Far east of the realm, west of the City of Orchomenos.
- Snake Temple – Valley of the Snake – West of the realm, north of Satyr’s Respite synchronization location.
- Tomb of Tityos – Valley of the Snake – Centre of the realm, east of the Snake Temple.
- Euboea –
- Seaside Altar – Mount Difri – Northeast of the realm, subsequent to coast and north of Abandoned Mine.
- Attika –
- Burned Temple of Hera – Phaleron Sandy Bay – Southwest of Athens, subsequent to coast and Phaleron Sunken Harbor.
- Ruined Sanctuary of Ajax – Isle of Salamis – South of island, west of coastal Temple of Athena Skiras.
- Argolis –
- Asine Ruins – Mount Koryphum – North of space, southwest of Sanctuary of Asklepios.
- Club of Herakles – Valley of Dreams – East of space, and east of Sanctuary of Asklepios.
- Mycenae – Palace of Agamemnon – third ground
- Ruined Temple of Zeus – Kraneion Plains – south facet of camp