It seems Skyrim Special Edition gamers on PC, PS4 and Xbox One have been experiencing points since downloading patch 1.1.
The greatest problem with the patch appears to be crashing when trying to load a save file, as famous by many reddit and Steam users, and the problem is happening on each modded and non-modded video games.
Not everybody appears to be having a problem, however sufficient are experiencing issues and this has promoted Bethesda to launch beta patch v1.2.
According to a publish from the developer on the official Skyrim forums and Steam, the new beta update for Skyrim Special Edition offers fixes addressing “noted concerns,” and following this replace, it’ll work to launch it on PS4 and Xbox One.
Here’s what’s included in replace 1.2:
- General stability and efficiency enhancements
- Fixed problem associated to utilizing alt-tab whereas enjoying the sport (PC)
- Fixed problem with water circulate not rendering correctly
- Fixed crash associated to altering from werewolf again to human type
- Fixed crash associated to reloading after altering Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and enhancements with searching Mods
If you’re a Steam consumer and want to obtain the beta, you’ll find directions by way of the Steam hyperlink in addition to the hyperlink to the official discussion board publish.