For 4 weeks now, Simon Miller has been making an attempt to get his first Fortnite win. That hasn’t occurred, and we expect we’ve discovered why.
It’s as a result of he’s been combating the nerds on their residence turf. So this week, we tried one thing totally different. Miller downloaded Fortnite Mobile and took them to the place he feels most comfy: the gymnasium.
Playing between reps, Miller even manages to get a kill on the touchscreen model of Epic’s sport.
Have a watch under if you wish to see a person scream ‘Fortnite’ as he lifts up some steel:
If you need to be as highly effective as Simon Miller, get your self a gymnasium membership. You may also have a go on the Fortnite Week 6 Challenges to climb up these tier rankings. That’s a exercise, proper?
If you loved that, you should pitch him a little cash on Patreon. He deserves it after all of the torture we’ve been placing him by way of, the enormous man-baby.
While we’re speaking about video, it’s best to “like and subscribe” to VG247’s channel on YouTube, as a result of it’s not shit anymore.
Let us understand how you discovered the video within the feedback, and pop again subsequent week for some extra Fortnite and biceps curls.
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, dance with others, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more
The put up Fortnite: Chattle Royale – Simon Miller takes the nerds to his home turf: the gym appeared first on VG247.