Ubisoft has launched subsequent week’s patch notes for Rainbow Six Siege replace Y3S4.2.
Most of the patch notes for Rainbow Six Siege replace Y3S4.2 cowl every part that hit the TTS earlier this month.
Changes made earlier this month included a nerf to defender Caveira. Kaid’s AUG SMG now has quicker ADS velocity, and Clash noticed some modifications as effectively.
Additional modifications and fixes have been added, and we’ve popped the notes in for you beneath. Rainbow Six Siege replace Y3S4.2 arrives February 5 for PC and February 6 on consoles.
Rainbow Six Siege replace Y3S4.2 – patch notes
- Damage decreased to 65 (from 99).
- Adjustments to break falloff to align with different pistols for consistency.
- Reduced journal dimension to 12 (from 15).
- Increased recoil to make chaining pictures at long-range more difficult.
- Increased hipfire unfold to scale back the viability of spamming non-ADS pictures.
- Upgrade to full-automatic hearth mode from 2-round burst hearth mode.
- Updated recoil to align with different full-auto weapons.
- Increase complete ammunition at 161 (from 121)
- Increased harm to 33 (from 30).
- AUG A3
- Increase ADS velocity by 33% to align with different SMGs.
Doc + Rook
- Decrease max harm to 27 (from 30).
- Yellow gentle on Nomad’s Airjab will now blink throughout activation delay.
- Fixed – Visual graphics glitch that impairs participant sight. (Also often called the “Bird Box” glitch)
- Fixed – The defend collision field shouldn’t be synced correctly when the participant seems to be up and down.
- Fixed – On Bomb, counter defuser will immediately seem in operators’ arms as an alternative of taking part in counter defuser animation
- Fixed – Missing frames on crouch replays on finish of spherical replay and dying cam replay.
- Fixed – Defusing on the final second won’t cease the spherical timer and prevents the spherical from ending.
- Fixed – The holographic sight reticle thickness.
- Fixed – Players can change into resistant to Stun/Flashbang results after being shocked a number of instances in THunt.
- Fixed – Recruit operator has Fuze’s default inexperienced ballistic defend pores and skin as an alternative of a black defend pores and skin.
- Fixed- Users in a PVE squad session could be caught in an infinite loading display screen after voting to retry.
- Fixed – In Pick and Ban, if participant votes ‘No ban’ for the primary ban, the ‘No ban’ choice is robotically chosen within the second ban-round.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, the Operator artwork stays grayed out when ‘Change Operator’ button is pressed throughout 6th decide.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, gamers can not re-pick their earlier Operator choice throughout 6th decide.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, when the Attacker’s Unique Spawn choice is about to off, the Attacker’s tactical map could have lacking or displaced icons.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, when a participant leaves after spawn location vote, their vote depend textual content stays.
- Fixed – Players who’re Clearance Level 5+ can’t create a Custom Online game when in a squad with customers who’ve a CL lower than 5.
Fixed – Drone collision points with Nomad’s Airjab when deployed on any floor.
- Fixed – Fire harm from any environmental map sources won’t destroy Nomad’s Airjab.
- Fixed – Nomad’s Airjab doesn’t deploy on some varieties of particles.
- Fixed – Certain devices aren’t destroyed even when Nomad’s Airjab pushes an Operator by way of them.
- Fixed – Mute’s jammer may cause incorrect Airjab detonation conduct.
- Fixed – One of Nomad’s VO strains doesn’t play correctly throughout Airjab detonation.
- Fixed – When Nomad deploys an Airjab inside a smoke grenade, she will generally acquire imaginative and prescient contained in the smoke grenade’s space of impact.
- Fixed – Nomad’s Airjabs can generally be activated and destroyed on the identical time.
- Fixed – The yellow laser on Nomad’s Airjab will shift left when the unequip animation is interrupted.
- Fixed – Alibi’s Prisma won’t activate when dropped by Alibi after being pushed-back by Nomad’s Airjab
- Fixed – Addressed recoil variations of Kaid’s TCSG12 with mouse vs controller enter.
- Fixed – A spherical stays within the chamber whereas performing a full reload of Kaid’s TCSG12.
- Fixed – Lesion’s Gu Mine will deploy in electrical barbed wire if deployed earlier than or on the identical time Electroclaw prompts.
- Fixed – The Electroclaw visible zone impact disappears after being deployed when switching operators in Support mode.
- Fixed – Gadgets will nonetheless stay electrified by Kaid’s Electroclaw even after destroying the barbed wire on which the gadget was initially deployed.
- Fixed – Some elements of Kaid’s uniform clips with the participant’s digital camera when inclined towards a wall.
- Fixed – The AOE impact indicator for Kaid’s Electroclaw is lacking or is smaller whereas the gadget redeploys itself after falling off from a deployable defend.
- Fixed – Some partitions don’t reply correctly to destruction after being hit in the identical spot repeatedly.
- Fixed – Sound propagation points in Kitchen / Central Stairs on Fortress.
- Fixed – Operators our bodies clip by way of the wall of 1F Kitchen on Fortress.
- Fixed – Operator our bodies can clip by way of a field on 1F Hammam.
- Fixed – Floating particles when destroying ceiling surfaces in 2F Bathroom.
- Fixed – Players generally move by way of the indestructible separator partitions of 1F Courtyard on Fortress when activating Nomad’s Airjab from a sure angle
- Fixed– Players can vault by way of the ground to 2F Bathroom on Coastline.
- Fixed – When inserting Fuze’s Cluster prices on the ground above sure steel beams, the pellets will detonate however won’t deal harm to the setting or the gamers.
- Fixed – Certain ceilings on Chalet don’t destruct correctly on account of horizontal pillars blocking explosions.
- Fixed – Players generally clip by way of picket partitions of Kanal.
- Fixed – Ranked match abstract shows the person MMR earned from the match, and never the Player’s present complete MMR.
- Fixed – Players generally obtain a [2-0x00009008] Game Full error in Casual matchmaking.
- Fixed – Voice chat audio continues to transmit even when alt-tabbed out of the consumer.
- Fixed – Erroneous menu UI visible results when utilizing a controller.
- Fixed – Menu UI tabs generally overlap when utilizing two totally different inputs.
- Fixed – Two remark software key binding popups nonetheless erroneously popup on first boot for brand new gamers.
- Fixed – Scrollbar overlaps the top of the small print record for seasonal weapons.
- Fixed – Incorrect compass location is displayed when drones are near the ceiling.
- Fixed – Players can duplicate weapon skins between two weapons.
- Fixed – 2D visible corruption when vaulting over any skinny objects.
- Fixed – VFX difficulty with Reflex sigh on Spetsnaz attachments.
- Fixed – FNP9 Pistol Iron sight not centered correctly.
- Fixed – Killcam replay strikes sporadically when an operator dies from a thrown C4.
- Fixed – Kaid and Nomad’s default headgear is misnamed.
- Fixed – The “Canadian Trenches” Uniform for Frost has a clipping difficulty across the chest space.
- Fixed – Glaz’s Elite Uniforms & Headgears have lacking titles on the Operator display screen.
- Fixed – Headgears aren’t organized by order in participant’s stock.
- Fixed – Sorting charms by value results in an alphabetical kind within the store.
- Fixed – The Vigil Chibi Charm visible results lacking across the sides of his masks