Epic has given gamers a sneak peek of upcoming steadiness changes heading to Fortnite in replace 7.40, and it features a much-needed zipline overhaul.
Posted on Reddit, the approaching replace will add an work together button to ziplines, in addition to negating fall injury when utilizing one.
Rocket launchers can have their reload time elevated from 2.52s to three.24s – that goes for Epic and Legendary – and can now not be present in chests.
Fortnite design lead Eric Williamson explained that “they’ll still be in Supply Drops (and a a little more available there than they are now) and Vending Machines.”
With regards to the ziplines, he additionally clarified that the work together button would require a “single click,” moderately than urgent and holding.
You can take a look at the remainder of the patch snapshot beneath:
- Planes will now not be capable to smash via constructions
- Zipline work together immediate added, and utilizing a Zipline will grant fall injury immunity
- Hand Cannon construction injury diminished from 150 to 100
- Turbo Build delay decreased from 0.15s to 0.05s
- Rocket Launcher reload time elevated from 2.52s to three.24s
- Added the flexibility to crouch whereas in Edit Mode