Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s minimal system necessities have been posted, they usually’re not an excessive amount of of an issue.
The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare web page on Steam has been up to date to indicate system necessities.
Only minimal specs can be found now, so we don’t but know what kind of rig you’ll want with the intention to get the meant expertise of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on PC.
Interestingly, Infinity Ward stated you’ll want 70GB of drive area to put in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which looks like lots to me however is simply 10GB up on Black Ops three final 12 months. I assume this determine doesn’t embrace Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.
For comparability’s sake, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered collectively require 110GB on PS4.
In normal, the needle doesn’t appear to have moved a lot on final 12 months’s spec, so should you had a superb expertise with Call of Duty Black Ops three on PC you’ll in all probability do alright with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Here are the minimal system necessities as they seem on Steam as we speak:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ three.30GHz or equal
- Memory: eight GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB obtainable area
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional Notes: Disk area requirement could change over time.