Anthem’s newest patch appears to have been dropped sooner than anticipated and makes some sweeping adjustments to the game, most notably addressing some extra loot spawning points, a couple of adjustments to respawn timers, and some merchandise steadiness adjustments to Masterwork/Legendary gear. To that finish, we figured it could be good to have a abstract of all of the extra related updates for Anthem, so on this information we might be going over the latest patch notes for Anthem, how they have an effect on your builds, and different issues to maintain an eye fixed out for.
Anthem replace patch information
Looking for assist with missions, or how you can become familiar with navigation in Anthem? Be certain to take a look at our Anthem guide for every thing it is advisable to find out about BioWare’s newest house journey. Otherwise, you’ll be able to go to our Anthem Masterwork gears or Anthem Masterwork components guides for the most effective stuff. As for how you can get hold of these things, you’ll be able to have a look at our Anthem loot information for recommendations on how you can nab the most effective loot.
Anthem patch 1.0.3 – ninth March replace
The newest replace for Anthem
High stage fixes and adjustments
- Respawn restrictions have been eliminated – Respawn timers at the moment are based mostly on the exercise a participant is in. Crit-Path, Agent Missions and different non-end game missions now have a respawn timer of 10 seconds. Strongholds, Legendary Contracts, and different finish game missions now have a respawn timer of 30 seconds. The respawn timer Freeplay stays unchanged.
- Loot Changes – Common (white) and Uncommon (inexperienced) drops will not seem for gamers which can be stage 30.
- Improved stability for all platforms – this contains fixes for plenty of points that have been inflicting crashes or connection issues
- Audio Improvements – Fixed plenty of points that would trigger audio to drop out
General Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed plenty of points that have been blocking gamers from accessing the Forge
- All missions ought to now correctly finish when all situations have been met
- The inbox now correctly shows info on PC (the inbox is discovered within the newsfeed)
- Fixed a difficulty that might trigger gamers to be unable to work together with NPCs in Fort Tarsis
- The vault is not accessible from the Forge. This change was made to enhance efficiency
- Fixed a difficulty that might trigger the game to hold when coming into menus whereas on an expedition
- Titans will not respawn on missions after they’re defeated. Example: if gamers defeat 2 out of three titans after which wipe on the third, the primary two is not going to reappear when gamers respawn throughout a mission
- Server shutdown messages ought to now seem much less usually
- The means to Quickplay right into a Stronghold has been added again to the game
- Mouse button Four is not sure to the again button for PC gamers
- Crashes that occurred whereas choosing sure dialog choices when interacting with an NPC have been fastened
- Players ought to not get caught on the finish of the “Tomb of General Tarsis” mission
- Players ought to now run into much less points throughout Quickplay missions. Additional enhancements to Quickplay might be coming in future updates
- Players ought to not get caught behind fogwalls on missions or in strongholds as usually
- Players ought to now obtain credit score for the “There Be Giants” problem when they’re downed and when the occasion is energetic
- Improved the audio when defeating creatures to offer higher suggestions
- Changed wording for server shutdown messaging to raised point out that it’s simply the gamers server shutting down, not your complete game server
- Players might now launch an expedition from anyplace throughout the launch bay and Fort Tarsis.
- PS4 led lights will now change based mostly on the javelin getting used
- It ought to now be tougher for gamers to get stun locked by sure enemy compositions
- The values on max flight time inscriptions have been elevated
- The look of the N7 vinyl on Legion of Dawn armor has been improved
- Haluk will now correctly face gamers throughout sure dialogue scenes
- The message “Open the Cortex to track the legionnaire Challenges” will not pop up after finishing the suitable challenges
- The high quality of loot from Stronghold chests has been improved, no extra widespread and unusual drops!
- Fixed a difficulty that might trigger gamers to get caught on the entrance to the sewers within the Temple of the Scar Stronghold
- Titans: We have made a number of steadiness adjustments to all variations of Titans
- Reduced general injury mitigation from 100% to between 70% and 75% relying on the injury sort.
- Increased the time that weakpoints are uncovered.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented results from making use of and thus stopping combos.
- Increased the injury the Titan takes from weakpoint hits.
- Lesser Titan’s weakpoint’s have been modified to all the time be energetic.
- Improved the collision on the ring and looking for projectile assaults. This ought to make them simpler to dodge.
- Decreased the radius of the looking for projectile assault.
- Decreased the injury accomplished by the self-destruct means.
- Frozen Scar Enforcers and Scrappers can not transfer or assault whereas frozen
- The Monitor’s well being has been tremendously lowered within the Heart of Rage Stronghold.
- Players might be much less prone to be repeatedly staggered by heavy assaults.
- Adjusted the power utilized by some creature assaults down which is able to decrease the frequency of participant’s being staggered.
Damage and Item Scaling Changes
- Adjusted the injury scaling of secondary injury sources. These now scale with Average Item Power. This will enable these injury sources to raised scale within the Grandmaster Difficulties. This will improve the scaling of the next:
- Melee Damage
- Combo Damage
- Ultimate Damage
- Status Effects
- Item Procs (e.g. Proc from Yvenia’s Thunder)
- Item Power scaling has modified to raised replicate the precise energy of the merchandise based mostly on its rarity. This is utilized to all gadgets retroactively. Players will see the Power of their gadgets go up.
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- The Ultimate means bar will not seem full firstly of a mission when it isn’t really full
- Weapon recoil will now cease as soon as an exo is trying straight up
- Fixed plenty of animation points that would happen when the Colossus was utilizing its protect.
- It ought to not be doable for the Interceptor to change into Frozen whereas beginning up their final
- Interceptor Aura injury will now deal the right sort of harm based mostly on the energetic aura
- Players can not equip talents from one javelin to a different
- The Colossus can now use gear sooner after being attacked by a heavy hit from enemies
- The Colossus can now protect cost by means of destructible objects corresponding to explosive canisters or harvest nodes
- The Colossus now recovers sooner after crashing into partitions
Item Balance Updates
- Increased the bottom well being of Wind Wall and Bulwark Point to offer higher scaling in larger difficulties. The length of those has been lowered to 20 seconds, down from 60 seconds
- Burst Mortar’s injury has been elevated to 300, up from 145 and its cooldown has been lowered to six seconds, down from 10 seconds. Its description has additionally been fastened.
- Flak Cannon’s injury has been elevated to 42, up from 30
- Battle Cry’s description has been up to date to elucidate that it additionally reduces the resistances of affected targets
- Wraith Strike’s injury has been elevated to 250, up from 200 and it’ll now apply elemental impact to targets based mostly on the energetic aura
- Note: Description textual content for Wraith Strike might be up to date in 1.0.4.
Item Bug Fixes
- Wind Wall ought to not block or intrude with different participant talents
- Ranger Grenadier Component will now appropriately decrease the cooldown of grenade talents
- Fixed a difficulty the place sure weapons weren’t firing the place the crosshairs have been aimed
- The Ice Blast means for the Storm javelin now has the primer icon appropriately displayed
Inscription Bug Fixes
- The Thruster Delay Recovery Inscription is now appropriately making use of a bonus
- The Overheat Delay Recovery Inscription is now appropriately making use of a bonus
- The Weapon Reload Bonus Inscription is now appropriately making use of a bonus
- Note: These may have non-updated textual content values till the subsequent patch (1.0.4)
Masterwork Item Balance Updates
- Increased the bottom injury of the next Masterwork Weapons.
- Ralner’s Blaze
- Rolling Carnage
- Cycle of Pain
- The Last Stand
- Glorious Result
- Insult and Injury
- Sentinel Vengeance
- Gnosta’s Balm
- Vassa’s Surprise
- Soothing Touch
- Renewed Courage
- Artinia’s Gambit
Masterwork Item Bug Fixes
- Ralner’s Blaze – Will not roll with incorrect inscriptions
- Ablative Shielding now gives the correct enhance in protect and armor
- Badge of Devastation will now generate extra final cost when triggered
- It ought to not be doable to stack the impact from Gunslinger’s Mark greater than as soon as
Anthem updates – earlier patch notes
BioWare have additionally been making use of loads of scorching fixes and even a large replace for the Day One Patch. Use the collapsible dropdowns so as to learn the total patch notes.
The first big update exterior of the Day One patch went reside not too way back and it even had Ben Irving from BioWare taking to Reddit on 28th February 2019 to debate some changes to loot. You can learn the total element within the Reddit publish, however listed here are the notes summarised in full:
- Players now have extra time to catch as much as different gamers earlier than seeing the countdown timer till the game masses them into the realm.
- Players who’ve defeated the Swarm Tyrant within the Tyrant Mine Stronghold can not be reset by your complete Squad exiting to the principle menu and rejoining the session in progress.
- Players cannot reopen chests which have already been looted in Strongholds.
- If an Inscription can apply to the merchandise, indicated by a gear icon, it should now be helpful to that merchandise. Otherwise the inscription gives a Javelin huge profit.
- Inscription adjustments solely apply to new gadgets earned in Anthem, with present ones within the vault retaining their outdated inscriptions.
- Uncommon (White) and Common (Green) gadgets have been dropped from Level 30 merchandise drop tables.
- Materials wanted to craft Masterwork weapons down from 25 to 15.
- Crafted Masterwork weapons/gears/parts has the identical Inscription adjustments.
- Fixed a difficulty the place adjustments to personalising their Javelins weren’t being utilized.
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers have been unable to craft the Dawn Shield throughout the Critical Path missions.
- Disabled the particular means on the part piece “Gunslinger’s Mark” because the buff granted by the part would stack a lot larger than meant.
- The particular means on this part piece might be turned again on as soon as a full repair might be applied.
The second hot fix update addressed a couple of points, although just one was defined in any element.
- The closing boss within the “Return to the Heart of Rage” Stronghold and crit path mission will now correctly seem if a squad of Freelancers wipe earlier than reaching it.
- Fixed plenty of points that have been inflicting gamers to crash.
- Fixed a difficulty the place the inaccurate quantity of cash was displayed and rewarded from varied actions.
- Extended the timer for matchmaking in a stronghold.
- Fixed a difficulty that was inflicting it to rain in game greater than meant.
- Weapons have been incorrectly making use of infusion proc/bonuses from being geared up when they need to solely have been making use of bonuses from the weapon that was within the energetic slot.
- Chests in missions have much less likelihood to drop larger tiered gadgets.
- Emotes now save correctly when sure.
- Players will not be one-shot by excessive damaging assaults if they’ve shields energetic.
High stage fixes
- Decreased loading occasions for older disk drives
- Fixed many infinite loading screens
- Fixed a number of challenges not monitoring correctly
- Quite a lot of points have been fastened that have been inflicting gamers to disconnect or crash
- Weapons and equipment now have numbers current for modifiers
General Fixes and Improvements
- Loot Reveal and Expedition Summary now appropriately play throughout the finish of expedition display.
- The collect get together mechanic has been made extra lenient in plenty of conditions
- At the top of expedition display gamers will not get caught on “Recording Victories” or “Skipping All”.
- Game not hangs in Javelin menu when unlocking the second, third or fourth javelin
- During the mission “What Freelancers Do” dying after killing Junkmaw & releasing Arcanists leaves you unable to progress, this has been fastened
- Challenges now unlock for gamers on the appropriate ranges
- Fixed some digital camera points throughout cutscenes
- Legendary Contracts can now be accepted from the Social Hub contract board
- Some enemies have had their protect values decreased
- Loot now correctly drops for gamers who’re downed
- The texture high quality on the NPC Prospero has been improved
- Final boss of strongholds now drop loot as a substitute of solely being proven on the top of expedition display
- Fixed the time outs on echoes and relics to forestall griefing and to deal with disconnections correctly
- Players can not fall by means of the ground throughout the third trial within the Fortress of Dawn
- Completing the tutorial expedition will now present the right Ranger look
- After disconnecting, rejoining an expedition will now place you again right into a squad in the event you have been in a single beforehand
- Corrected a difficulty the place gamers couldn’t work together with one another within the launch bay in sure circumstances
- Corrected a difficulty throughout the Mission “Bad Deal” the place outlaws received’t spawn, blocking progress
- The begin of expedition display has been improved
- Addressed quite a lot of conditions the place killing enemies doesn’t correctly progress world occasions
- Opening a chest now increments Tomb of the Legionnaire progress for all squad members current
- Scar snipers can not shoot by means of Storm Shield
- Corrected a difficulty the place gamers would get caught on the top of expedition display in some conditions
- Players will not get disconnected if becoming a member of the “Finding Old Friends” mission whereas the cinematic is taking part in
- Addressed plenty of conditions the place gamers can get caught on the atmosphere within the launch bay
- Increased the injury of the electrical standing impact
- Corrected a difficulty the place the Shield of Dawn might be crafted with much less supplies then meant in some conditions
- The Platinum Mission feat now grants completion as meant
- Status results can extra reliably be utilized to Titans
- Fixed loading animations on Marksmen Rifles
- Players can now entry the Vault from the Forge
- Swimming into jellyfish underwater not leaves a visible impact caught on gamers.
- Idle animations will not sync up over time within the Launch Bay
- Haluk is not dual-wielding canes within the epilogue scene
- Corrected a difficulty the place gamers couldn’t work together with one another within the launch bay in sure circumstances
- Fixed a difficulty that would trigger gamers within the launch bay to have equivalent emotes and be unable to make use of them
- Interceptor melee means animations will not stretch out in sure conditions
- Corrected a difficulty the place the default Ranger look doesn’t preview within the forge in some conditions
- All animations now play as meant within the Forge
- Players can now enter the Tomb of Gwanes whereas in a celebration
- The default Javelin put on state has been modified from “Dirty” to “Old”
- Sentinel Loyalty 2 textual content not incorrectly states that it’s going to result in a bigger vault
- Picking up ammo from the bottom now correctly offers you 30% of that ammo again into each the present journal and the utmost spare ammo
- Fixed a bug the place some international (Javelin Icon) inscription bonuses weren’t being correctly utilized to the Javelin and different gear/weapons.
- Fixed some points that would trigger the Armor Pip depend on the UI to interrupt and never show correctly
- Fixed a difficulty that might trigger a Stronghold server crash after defeating the final boss
- Temple of Scar – Players can not get caught within the mined tunnel within the explosives room
- Temple of Scar – Players can not be blocked from coming into the explosives room attributable to fog wall
- Fixed Tyrant Mine so people who be a part of the stronghold in-progress don’t find yourself locked away from their workforce
- Adjusted lighting in Tyrant Mine underwater part to make it simpler to navigate to the exit
- The Swarm Tyrant will not get caught within the facet cave entrances in some conditions
- Corrected a difficulty the place gamers would spawn into completely different areas of the Tyrant Mine in sure conditions
- Implemented extra safeguards to cease gamers from going AFK in Strongholds
- Only Masterwork gadgets can now be used to progress Masterwork challenges as meant
- Corrected a difficulty the place some Challenges observe progress concurrently as a substitute of incrementally, as meant. (ex: Blast Missile I after which Blast Missile II as a substitute of each incrementing on the similar time
Gear and Weapons
- After having 1st pilot unlock swimsuit after tutorials, creating a brand new pilot and going to forge not causes load display dangle
- Ice injury bonuses at the moment are appropriately utilized on ice gear
- Suit-wide bonuses from inscription at the moment are functioning correctly
- Players can not salvage geared up gadgets
- Javelin particular gear and/or weapons are not ready for use on javelins they aren’t meant for
- Corrected a difficulty the place in some circumstances Masterwork Components do not need any inscriptions
- The Endless Siege Masterwork Autocannon not shows a injury improve of 0% in its tooltip
- Suit-wide particular weapon ammo bonuses coming from infusions at the moment are appropriately utilized
- A Network Error Message not seems when opening an merchandise chest within the second tutorial
- Colossus shoulder gear will now share the looks of the remainder of the javelin as meant
- Deadeye has elevated spare ammo 10 -> 20
- Cloudburst has had elevated injury 16.3 -> 21
- Torrent has had elevated injury 22.2 -> 28.6
- Lightning Strike’s pre-visualization will now precisely depict that the explosion snaps to the bottom.
- (Ranger) Inferno Grenade base injury 130 -> 175
- (Interceptor) Cryo Glaive base injury 20 -> 50
- (Storm) Living Flame base injury 50 -> 60
- (Storm) Glacial Beam base injury 150 -> 120
- (Storm) Arc Burst secondary injury 100 -> 150
- (Ranger) Pulse Blast base injury 225 -> 300, and now offers further injury to Shields (beforehand did further injury to Armored).
- (Ranger) Blast Missile now correctly scales up in injury because the merchandise stage will increase
- (Interceptor) Melee assaults now have some minor resistance penetration
- Large Area of Effect talents will higher register multi-kill actions for challenges and medals
- Spark Dash performance has been considerably improved when the goal enemy is at a unique top (above/beneath) the Interceptor.
- Several gear items that had lacking primer or detonator icons have been fastened.
- Tempest Strike – Detonator Icon
- Spark Dash – Detonator Icon
- Venom Spray – Primer Icon
- Detonating Strike – Primer Icon
- Lightning Coil – Detonator Icon
- Shock Coil – Primer Icon
- Flamethrower – Primer Icon
- Several enhancements have been made to make sure gear use on PC prioritizes turning the Javelin in the direction of the reticle when used somewhat than casting in entrance of the Javelin’s present path.
- The Colossus javelin is now in a position to activate its protect extra shortly after utilizing a capability or firing a weapon
- The Storm javelin now reacts to getting hit when its shields are up
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the Storm’s final assault for use extra occasions than meant
- The Colossus exo can now protect and revive on the similar time
- Interceptor Combo Aura has been elevated in energy and now has a injury over time part
- Ranger melee now has a cooldown when putting within the air
- The Target Beacon means now appropriately seeks targets
- Spark Dash and Venom Spray now goal based mostly on participant cursor as a substitute of character going through. This must also enhance the journey path of Spark Dash.
- The Colossus will not be knocked out of the sky in some conditions when the assault was blocked by their protect
Combos + Status Effects
- Combo indicator icons above creatures now are appropriately eliminated when detonated.
- When a Storm detonates an electrical standing impact the chained electrical impact now appropriately offers injury.
- Combo injury now penetrates resistances
- Non-Masterwork supplies bought from the crafting retailer now present as their correct rarity as a substitute of incorrectly exhibiting as Masterwork
- Quite a lot of javelin parts that had completely different icons for his or her recipes and the precise gadgets at the moment are the identical
- The Battle Cry gear recipe now has the right description
- Fixed Spark Beam gear having the unsuitable description when being crafted
- Crafting recipes at the moment are sorted alphabetically
- The gadgets within the crafting retailer at the moment are sorted by sort to be clearer
- Additional Mouse and Keyboard management enhancements have been made
- Some conversations weren’t popping up the status factors publish dialog completion, this has been fastened
- The squad display now shows the right info for every participant
- Fixed plenty of points the place subtitles will not get caught on the display after dialogue has completed as usually
- Settings ought to not reset upon exiting and restarting the game on Xbox One
- Motion blur can now appropriately be turned off
- The Electric Status Effect now reveals scaled injury correctly
- An possibility has been added to cover the Squad Member HUD
- The fringe of the compass will now pulse to point enemy areas
- A notification has been added in Fort Tarsis if a participant’s vault is on the cap of 250 gadgets
- On the “Repair the Strider” step of “A Cry for Help” the search radar has been adjusted to appropriately lead the participant to all Four instruments
- Primer and Detonator icons have been added to all Interceptor gear
- Corrected a consumer interface problem the place a participant’s final would present as accessible when it isn’t
- Toggling the HDR possibility now correctly prompts the Apply Changes button
- Player banners ought to now show appropriately
- Camera shake slider has been added to settings menu
- Players might now observe 10 challenges as a substitute of 5
- An possibility to regulate display boundaries on consoles has been added
- Changing a participant banner by means of the banner menu now correctly saves the choice
- Health, cooldowns, and key bindings now mild up on supported keyboards
- Players will now obtain extra clear messaging when a squad is disbanded or are kicked from a squad
- Squad leaders will not all the time present as prepared
- The icon for gamers in a downed state will not seem in cutscenes
- Cypher Annotations will now seem for a couple of participant if they’re it concurrently
- Removed mentions of respawning on the participant UI once they die in a restricted respawn space
- The Player Banner now updates instantly when up to date from the squad display
- Fixed plenty of conditions the place a combo will set off however no combo floating textual content seems
- Pressing esc to go a notification display not opens up the in-game menu
- Quick chat messages will not seem from an ignored participant
- Removed a message from the mailbox which incorrectly said that messages might be eliminated after Three days
- Quite a lot of inscription icons have been up to date to correctly replicate whether or not they’re Javelin particular or not
- Corrected a difficulty the place gamers couldn’t change loadout names on PC
- Players not must exit and re-enter the forge for loadout names to replace
- The on-screen VOIP indicator which reveals a participant talking will not be energetic if that participant is muted
Those are all of the patch notes for Anthem to date. We might be rotating the notes so that you simply’ll see what’s related to the game at the moment as increasingly updates occur to the game. You can head again to our Anthem Loadouts information to see what else you are able to do to improve your Javelin, whereas our recommendations on Anthem Strongholds will fill you in on one other actually good option to nab some first rate stuff. You may have a look at the system necessities in our Anthem system requirements information.